NOT MUCH SPACE LEFT—ACT NOW!
Track & Field News is the most experienced and most successful track & field tour operation in the world. The 2020 Tokyo Olympics will be our 18th Summer Olympic Games tour (we have taken track fans to every Olympics since Helsinki 1952, including to the U.S.– boycotted Games in Moscow in 1980). Like most of our previous Olympic tours, TAFNOT (Track & Field News Olympic Tours) 2020 will include the following in your tour package:
- Hotel lodging for 12 nights (track & field period) at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel
- Tickets to evening track & field (Athletics). We are a track & field tour. All 9 sessions.
- Option to purchase morning track tickets and other Olympic sports, as available
- Daily breakfast
- Gala luncheon with invited athletes, coaches
- Welcome function
- Daily newsletter during track prepared by the T&FN editorial staff
- Subway passes (the fastest and most convenient access to the stadium)
- Optional extension trips before/after the Games elsewhere in Japan and Asia.
- Tokyo city sightseeing tour
- Airport transfers
- Optional day trips
- Tour accessories, goodies and essential information to enhance your appreciation of the Games
- Accessible leadership from experienced and knowledgeable tour guides and managers
Air travel to Japan is not included. Tour members arrange their own air and let us know their air itinerary so we can arrange transfers airport-hotel-airport.
The Dates: The 12-night tour dates are: Arrive July 29, 2020; Depart August 10.
The Tour Price: The tour price is projected to be about $10,000 per person, double occupancy. For Rio (2016), the average tour price was more than $11,000. We are pleased to be able to offer a more reasonably priced option for Tokyo 2020.
To join: The current deposit requirement is $5,600 per person (paying well in advance for tickets and housing is the norm for the Olympics). Additional deposits will be called for from time to time, so that your tour package will be 90% or so paid for by the end of 2019. At this point, the cancellation fee is $150 per person. By January 1, 2020, the fee increases to $250 per person plus any funds forwarded on your behalf for tickets, housing, etc., which are not retrievable by T&FN. Trip insurance is recommended.
There is not much space left—act now!
TRACK & FIELD NEWS TOURS
2570 W. EL CAMINO REAL, SUITE 220
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94040