Facts, Not Fiction

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    If you watch carefully Randolph on his way down from the late hit attempts to strip the helmet off Garrett... that is what I see. Garrett overreacted but it is not one of those pure spiteful evil personal fouls.

This is a case where a personal foul late hit escalates. Garrett is 100% guilty, Randolph is not 100% innocent.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by user4 View Post
    IThis is a case where a personal foul late hit escalates. Garrett is 100% guilty, Randolph is not 100% innocent.
    Yep, Rudolph probably deserved a one-game suspension, but the fact that he was fined shows that even the NFL didn't think he was an innocent victim.

3. Collapse Details

In his appeal hearing, Garrett told the NFL that Rudolph used a racial slur during the incident.

He didn't bring that up on game night or the few days after, and nobody on the field heard it, so the NFL didn't believe him. I hope they increase his suspension for that malicious lie.

4. Collapse Details

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery- chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
    Quote Originally Posted by 18.99s View Post
    In his appeal hearing, Garrett told the NFL that Rudolph used a racial slur during the incident.

He didn't bring that up on game night or the few days after, and nobody on the field heard it, so the NFL didn't believe him.
    Most notably, he also didnt mention it to any of his teammates.
    There are no strings on me

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    Most notably, he also didnt mention it to any of his teammates.
    Fortunately, the NFL didn't buy this bullshit, but I think they should tack more time on for lying. After all, Rudolph would have certainly been punished if it was true.

6. Collapse Details

Yeah, we're in that day and age where people can be brought low with just one accusation. If not true, this makes Garrett way more despicable.
    You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

7. Collapse Details

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery- chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
    Now Garrett's mad his comment went public. Did he really think an explosive allegation like that wouldnt leak?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJ76-6iX...name=4096x4096

He should be careful about doubling down. The NFL has mics all over the field, and in the league's statement it said it investigated Garrett's claim.
    There are no strings on me

8. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    What a jackass....definitely belongs out for a long time...

9. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    So unnecessary...if he just sincerely apologized...people do dumb things...but this is really awful...

10. Collapse Details

Anyone notice that Rudolf was trying to pull Garret's hekmet off, possibly scratching him in the face. I think that he also kicked Garret in the groin. So Rudolf instigated the fight, and did so with two illegal actions and maybe three. And the only reason that Rudolf got hit with the helmet was that he ran around teammates separating them to get at Garret. Finally, it is alleged that Rudolf also used a racial slur - the NFL says that they have no evidence of it, but it would not likely to be supplied by the Steelers. And the 'hit' did not seem to have had any effect on Rudolf, he hardly winced but he did complain.