Facts, Not Fiction

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Collapse Details

Officials were given until October 15 to apply for the 2020 major championships. That application was for Miramar FL again. None of that information is on USATF 2.0.

http://legacy.usatf.org/Resources-fo...pionships.aspx

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by gh View Post
    yes, wherever you are when you open it, it shows your current location as the host site.

Does your place sleep that many?

I can move some furniture around, sure.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by gh View Post
    to be sure, but look at what the generic map is of
    It depends.

If I share my location with Google, the meet is at my house. Not sure if a 400m track will fit, but the long throws are a problem with the neighbors.

If I use Opera, which uses a VPN, the map is solid blue. Marking the throws will be a problem again.

4. Collapse Details

For me it shows the Yahara Hills golf course. Before Wisconsin developed the Zimmer Championship course that is where the Big Ten meet was held and it is where many high school meets are held (including one that was just cancelled with weather issues?). So, it looks like they are having it there. For others, does it just show where you are, or the local place where main XC meets are held in your city?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 26mi235 View Post
    For me it shows the Yahara Hills golf course. Before Wisconsin developed the Zimmer Championship course that is where the Big Ten meet was held and it is where many high school meets are held (including one that was just cancelled with weather issues?). So, it looks like they are having it there.
    Having what there? The outdoor junior national track meet? I doubt it.