Facts, Not Fiction

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DrJay View Post
    That would be fun. Maybe if Texas plays there, Kristen is a Longhorn fan.
    That would be next year.

https://lsusports.net/schedule.aspx?schedule=335

2. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    Meanwhile....the Oregon women just beat the US National Team....first loss to a university team in 20 years....

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    **yawnnnnn**
    OK, wake me up for the Final 4.
    I hope that will be the case. My Big Blue have lately had a habit of stopping a game or two short of that goal. On any given day, I don't really think there is that much difference between the top 8 or 10 teams.

4. Collapse Details

I know this is off topic, but it would not surprise me at all if the United States did not win the gold medal in basketball at the Olympics next year. Don't ask me why, but I have a bad feeling about this. I hope like hell I am wrong.

5. Collapse Details

Last night illustrated the essential difference between college basketball and college football. Following a close loss to the #2 team, Alabama dropped to #5 in the latest CFP rankings, and conventional wisdom says that their playoff hopes are very slim, barring a lot of help from the teams ranked both ahead of them and behind them. A couple of hours later, #1 Kentucky fell to unranked Evansville, a Missouri Valley Conference cellar dweller, but it will have no affect on their national title hopes. I'll start watching college basketball in four months but I'll continue to be on the edge of my sofa every Saturday during college football season.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by KevinR View Post
    I hope that will be the case. My Big Blue have lately had a habit of stopping a game or two short of that goal. On any given day, I don't really think there is that much difference between the top 8 or 10 teams.
    Okay, Atticus. My boys lost to Evansville, last night. I am beginning to see your wisdom in ignoring the season until the final four. I have a lot of track meets recorded that I can go back to watch. Netflix has a lot of stuff I have yet to see. It will be okay..........

7. Collapse Details

Okay, Atticus. My boys lost to Evansville, last night. I am beginning to see your wisdom in ignoring the season until the final four. I have a lot of track meets recorded that I can go back to watch. Netflix has a lot of stuff I have yet to see. It will be okay..........
    I'm pretty sure your boys will be fine, in the tournament and probably a top 2 seed when March rolls around.

8. Collapse Details

I only have 2 words for you, KevinR ... Christian Laettner (Can I be banned for that?)

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    i only have 2 words for you, kevinr ... Christian laettner (can i be banned for that?)
    i love it !!!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    I only have 2 words for you, KevinR ... Christian Laettner (Can I be banned for that?)
    Whenever I'm reminded of him being on the original Dream Team, I think of this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueZ6tvqhk8U