Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. Collapse Details
    AR Progression - Multi Marks Needed Women
    #1
    Last request (I promise) for my work on the revision of the AR Progression. I'm trying to include event marks for the multis and need a few of them. i have all the men - they're easy, but these are women in the pent/hept. Anything appreciated

    Event Mark1 Mark2 GN SN Location Nation Event Day Month Year
    Pentathlon 4,266 Gale Fitzgerald Eugene, Oregon USA 9/10 August 1975
    Pentathlon 4,442 Jane Frederick Roma, Roma ITA 20/21 September 1975
    Pentathlon 4,084 Dana Collins Westwood, California USA 20/21 May 1977
    Pentathlon 4,306 Jane Frederick Götzis AUT Hypo Meeting 30/31 May 1977
    Heptathlon 5,251 4,989 [1985] Cindy Greiner Corvallis, Oregon USA 14/15 March 1981
    Heptathlon 5,273 5,018 [1985] Cindy Greiner Stanford, California USA 24/25 March 1981
    Heptathlon 5,286 Karen Roth Memphis, Tennessee USA 27/28 March 1981
    Heptathlon 5,426 5,205 [1985] Joan Russell Los Angeles, California USA 27/28 March 1981
    Heptathlon 6,308 6,291 [1985] Jane Frederick Götzis AUT Hypo Meeting 23/24 May 1981
    Heptathlon 6,423 6,438 [1985] Jane Frederick Götzis AUT Hypo Meeting 23/24 May 1982
    Heptathlon 6,520 6,579 [1985] Jackie Joyner-Kersee Los Angeles, California USA US Olympic Trials 16/17 June 1984
    Heptathlon 6,841 Jackie Joyner-Kersee Götzis AUT Hypo Meeting 24/25 May 1986
    Heptathlon 5,143 4,885 [1985] Sharon Hatfield Sudbury, Ontario CAN 29/30 August 1980
    Heptathlon 5,704 5,591 [1985] Marlene Harmon Lawrence, Kansas USA Kansas Relays 15/16 April 1981
    Heptathlon 6,166 6,104 [1985] Jane Frederick Walnut, California USA Mt. SAC Relays 23/24 April 1981
    Heptathlon 6,458 6,491 [1985] Jane Frederick Goleta, California USA 17/18 July 1982
    Heptathlon 6,611 6,678 [1985] Jane Frederick Potsdam GER 20/21 July 1984
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Source: ATFS Annual
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    Heptathlon 6,308 6,291 [1985] Jane Frederick Götzis AUT Hypo Meeting 23/24 May 1981
    13.82 14.67 1.80 24.78 / 6.03 47.20 2:14.61

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    Heptathlon 6,166 6,104 [1985] Jane Frederick Walnut, California USA Mt. SAC Relays 23/24 April 1981
    14.05 15.63 1.74 24.92 / 5.84 43.90 2:15.2

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    Heptathlon 5,704 5,591 [1985] Marlene Harmon Lawrence, Kansas USA Kansas Relays 15/16 April 1981
    14.38w 11.05 1.74 25.59 / 6.09 35.18 2:15.94
    Last edited by wamego relays champ; 10-27-2019 at 04:33 PM.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Thank you, wamego relays champ
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    In case you're wondering, I made a major mistake when I retired and we downsized and got rid of my ATFS Annuals. Not sure what I was thinking but I needed my Olympic books more, or so I thought.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Well, you've got 40 other sports to keep track of, so it is understandable. Lucky for us that you devote so much attention to track & field.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    Heptathlon 6,458 6,491 [1985] Jane Frederick Goleta, California USA 17/18 July 1982
    Source TAC/USA Handbook '83 (Jensen/Knudson)

    13.70 15.26 1.85 25.09 / 6.07 51.64 2:13.84
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by wamego relays champ View Post
    Well, you've got 40 other sports to keep track of, so it is understandable. Lucky for us that you devote so much attention to track & field.
    Thank you. That's kind of you to say.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    Heptathlon 6,520 6,579 [1985] Jackie Joyner-Kersee Los Angeles, California USA US Olympic Trials 16/17 June 1984
    Source: History of the USOT (Hymans)
    https://trackandfieldnews.com/wp-con...18/03/1984.pdf

    13.61 1.83 13.06 23.77 / 6.81 45.38 2:13.41
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by wamego relays champ View Post
    Source: History of the USOT (Hymans)
    https://trackandfieldnews.com/wp-con...18/03/1984.pdf

    13.61 1.83 13.06 23.77 / 6.81 45.38 2:13.41
    Thanx, I had that one - don't know why it was in the list
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    on task
    Posts
    12,112
    ATFS Annual
    6611 Frederick Potsdam 1984
    13.76 - 1.86 - 15.91 - 24.86 - 52.74 - 2:10.25
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •