Facts, Not Fiction

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
    Just ran across this video. Pre-apology if it has already been posted. This case continues to be infuriating...

https://youtu.be/8ipCrGBMtAc
    I watched this interview of this self serving cheat a couple of weeks ago. And the interview continues to be infuriating......

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 18.99s View Post
    He's 5'10, there's only one of him, and some of his explosiveness would be gone after the hormone therapy. Top women's teams would figure out how to defend him with double-teaming and other strategies, knowing that his mediocre teammates don't have the chops to rain in a bunch of points against the other players when the defense is focused on him. He'd still average 30-ish points per game, but that won't be enough to beat the top women's teams when he's playing with teammates who weren't a top 150 team without him.

But if you're talking about an entire starting 5 of players like that, then yes they'd win the NCAA D1 women's title for sure.
    If the team was outside of the top 150, one player might not take them to the promised land, but he would definitely take them deep into the tournament. Remember Larry Bird led Indiana State an undefeated regular season and took them to the championship game, and David Robinson took 4 Midshipmen to the Sweet 16.

3. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    Quote Originally Posted by 18.99s View Post
    He's 5'10, there's only one of him, and some of his explosiveness would be gone after the hormone therapy.
    I did not account for the hormone therapy. Let me double down though, a typical 5'10" guard at the D1 or D2 level minus the hormone therapy and testes removal would single handedly demolish 5 women on a bball court.

I have known many many such athletes. They are some of the most gifted athletes in the world. That size allows for tremendous speed, agility and balance. They would score at will and their speed and agility would make him an assist machine and open up the 4 girls on his team to also becoming scoring superstars. One player can wreak havoc on a bball court.

I remember my pick up game dunking days well and I remember playing pick up with D1 and D2 bball players of that elk. That kind of player is like a cue ball in billiards, everything happens due to him. I was like a coat hanger in comparison.
    Last edited by user4; 10-31-2019 at 01:04 PM.

4. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuariki View Post
    I watched this interview of this self serving cheat a couple of weeks ago. And the interview continues to be infuriating......
    It really is grotesque. At some point people are going to react to all this lawyerly nonsense and obfuscation. We are training a generation of boys to see their first duty in life as the making of untenable arguments about the most basic facts of life.

The interviewing woman should have simply said to him, "but you are not a woman" , "so why havent you come to grips with that fact" ?

This clown is an embarrassment to men and women everywhere.
    Last edited by user4; 10-31-2019 at 05:43 PM.

5. Collapse Details

You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

6. Collapse Details

Just ran across this video. Pre-apology if it has already been posted. This case continues to be infuriating...

https://youtu.be/8ipCrGBMtAc
    The McKinnon character says one absurd thing after another throughout the interview.

7. Collapse Details

Just in case some of you haven't seen this interview which includes opposing parents' take on the issue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHqiG_hrbsc

8. Collapse Details

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcyclist View Post
    Just in case some of you haven't seen this interview which includes opposing parents' take on the issue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHqiG_hrbsc
    Grrr...

Every last thing about this is wrong. What in the hell is the state of Connecticut thinking?

Also, how does one who has never been a girl/woman...know what being a girl/woman "feels" like. What's their frame of reference? How do they know that what they're feeling isn't just one version of being a man?

Also concerning the IAAF article above: I sound like a broken record but 12 months or 120 months of hormone therapy WILL NOT erase experiencing puberty as a male. There are so many obvious athletic advantages to going through puberty as a male that T reduction can never erase. I can't wrap my head around how this is even a discussion we're having.
    Last edited by scottmitchell74; 11-01-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

10. Collapse Details

Grrr...

Every last thing about this is wrong. What in the hell is the state of Connecticut thinking?
    How do I avoid a really big lawsuit I'd guess is high on the list.

This is an issue not likely going away and will need to be dealt with with an answer which is at least somewhat inclusive or said answer will never get off the ground.