Facts, Not Fiction

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by gm View Post
    From said article, the various organizations (including the IAAF) agreed,

"... The inclusion of trans women within the female category should be promoted with meaningful eligibility standards, provided it does not create intolerable unfairness."

I wonder what the women who finished behind McKinnon in the world cycling championships, or those who finished behind the trans athletes in the Connecticut high school State championships, would say about, "provided it does not create intolerable unfairness."
    Last edited by bobguild76; 11-01-2019 at 05:52 PM.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bobguild76 View Post
    From said article, the various organizations (including the IAAF) agreed,

"... The inclusion of trans women within the female category [deleted] will create intolerable unfairness."
    Fixed it for them.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 18.99s View Post
    Fixed it for them.
    Well said.

4. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzcyclist View Post
    The McKinnon character says one absurd thing after another throughout the interview.
    And everyone including the interviewer chooses to go along with the orwellian XY=XX nonsense.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by user4 View Post
    And everyone including the interviewer chooses to go along with the orwellian XY=XX nonsense.
    Yeah, surely there must be one "reporter" with the guts to call these cheaters out instead of letting them blather on about feelings and fairness.

6. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    Yeah, surely there must be one "reporter" with the guts to call these cheaters out instead of letting them blather on about feelings and fairness.
    I hate to say it but I think most modern day "reporters" dont even know what XX or XY really means. They are trained to create emotional responses not to uncover facts. Times have changed, there was a time when "reporters" were some of the most knowledgable people regarding human nature. A top tier reporter /journalist from 1950 would have unwraped that drama queen like a christmas gift inside of 5 minutes.
    Last edited by user4; 11-01-2019 at 08:34 PM.

7. Collapse Details

Post 110 mentions that Connecticut took their action to avoid a lawsuit. Just wondering what happens if one of the transwomen athletes is involved in a collision with a female athlete during a competition, causing the female athlete to be seriously injured (more likely in basketball than in track). Seems Connecticut might get sued for that, too. And I'll bet there's a few New England lawyers just salivating at that possibility.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by J Rorick View Post
    Post 110 mentions that Connecticut took their action to avoid a lawsuit.
    I don't think so. It's written into state law, not something chosen by a high school district or competition organizers to cover their own asses.

I don't think the state was afraid of any lawsuits if they didn't pass that law. It's more likely the legislators were bought by the transgender lobbyists, like many other laws that are written to benefit a special interest group to the detriment of everybody else.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by user4 View Post
    What was the reporter supposed to do? Go all Bill O'Reilly on him? Is there a question that didn't get asked that should have been asked? Anyone with a IQ higher than his/her body temperature could see McKinnon's spin and obfuscation for what it is. I think the reporter did an excellent job of exposing this fraudster.

10. Collapse Details

She exposed and publicized the cheaters but I don't she that she challenged their idiotic claim of "fairness." .. just nodded and accepted their blarney.