Facts, Not Fiction

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcyclist View Post
    I think you're mistaken because Eastwood was never this good as a man, finishing in the middle of the pack and worse.
    I don't have any 5k data, but in May 2018, Jonathon Eastwood finished 7th in the Big Sky 1500 meter final, with a time of 3:53.55. He was in the middle of the pack, to be sure, but in a time that would be an AR if it had been run by June Eastwood.

https://www.tfrrs.org/results/56433/...ionships/1500/

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bobguild76 View Post
    I don't have any 5k data, but in May 2018, Jonathon Eastwood finished 7th in the Big Sky 1500 meter final, with a time of 3:53.55. He was in the middle of the pack, to be sure, but in a time that would be an AR if it had been run by June Eastwood.

PR over 5000m as a male was 14:38 run indoors run in 2018.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TN1965 View Post
    In the meantime, June Eastwood dominated the Big Sky Championships with her 8th place finish, 44 seconds behind the winner. She is scheduled to continue her dominance in the NCAA Regional in two weeks. Stay tuned.

https://www.tfrrs.org/results/xc/163...ionship#113944
    The distance in the men's race had to have been longer than 8K based on the times, and the women's race was 5K. Why the odd distances for the Big Sky Conference?

4. Collapse Details

Administrator
    think c1400m of altitude

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bobguild76 View Post

I assume a 4:03.55 would have won the women's race by a huge margin? I would have thought that 4:13.55 would guarantee a place higher than 7th?

6. Collapse Details

Administrator
    cycling about to go with the 5nmo limit it appears

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uci...male-athletes/

7. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.

8. Collapse Details

Does anyone know if FtM transgenders allowed to take testosterone to even the playing field with men? It only seems fair if you're going to allow MtF transgenders to compete with women. Also, are MtF in the same random testing program that normal athletes must participate in in order to keep their testosterone below the allowable limit? Do they get the same punishment that other athlete get for doping violations?
    Last edited by jazzcyclist; 11-05-2019 at 11:54 PM.

9. Collapse Details

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzcyclist View Post
    Also, are MtF in the same random testing program that normal athletes must participate in in order to keep their testosterone below the allowable limit? Do they get the same punishment that other athlete get for doping violations?

Yes, if their performances warrant it, but they additionally have to obtain and pay for their own testing to prove their T levels are below the limit for that sport.

If it were a case of a trans woman who had not had surgery having her T levels get too high because her medication stopped working or she stopped taking it, I think (at least in track) she would be ineligible for a year (and would not be eligible until her levels were below the cutoff for a year), but I do not believe it would be an ADRV.

I assume that if a trans woman failed a drug test for any other reason, that they would be subject to the normal anti-doping rules.

XX women with PCOS can have T levels above this new 5 nmol/L cutoff, we don't charge them with an ADRV, or even require that they lower their T levels.

10. Collapse Details

What do the acronyms PCOS and ADRV stand for?