Facts, Not Fiction

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

trackCanuck would have trouble typing if that were the case. The funny bone = ulnar nerve, which controls your hand

2. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    trackCanuck would have trouble typing if that were the case. The funny bone = ulnar nerve, which controls your hand
    Does that mean you and trackCan had your funny bones removed?

3. Collapse Details

2019 Sean Dixon-Brodie underclassman from Connecticut high school triple jumps 50’ 5 1/4”.

Fast forward to May 2020.

Sean returned to high school in Connecticut but returned as Sheena having decided to become a female.

As Connecticut state law doesn’t require female identity to be anything more than “I said I am, therefore I am”, the now Sheena has not undergone any gender realignment surgery or taken any testosterone reducing drugs.

Sheena wins the state girls triple jump with a leap of 16.00m (52’6”)

Back home in Caracas, Yulimar Rojas, on learning of this incredible “female” performance cries out in frustration and despair as she has just seen her dream of wining gold at Tokyo with a world record performance go up in a cloud of nut job PC madness from the USA.

Let’s hope that Sean wants to stay Sean and be a good male high school triple jumper and not become the most dominant female athlete in history.

4. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    Meanwhile....this seems more like a parody than anything real....

https://www.westernjournal.com/trans...HNPYW9Sd1MuclI

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tuariki View Post
    2019 Sean Dixon-Brodie underclassman from Connecticut high school triple jumps 50’ 5 1/4”.

Sean returned to high school in Connecticut but returned as Sheena having decided to become a female.

As Connecticut state law doesn’t require female identity to be anything more than “I said I am, therefore I am”, the now Sheena has not undergone any gender realignment surgery or taken any testosterone reducing drugs.

Sheena wins the state girls triple jump with a leap of 16.00m (52’6”)

Back home in Caracas, Yulimar Rojas, on learning of this incredible “female” performance cries out in frustration and despair as she has just seen her dream of wining gold at Tokyo with a world record performance go up in a cloud of nut job PC madness from the USA.

Let’s hope that Sean wants to stay Sean and be a good male high school triple jumper and not become the most dominant female athlete in history.
    To be fair to the IAAF (or WA or whatever), it rules are at least a little stricter than those of Connecticut and 'Sheena' would not be eligible for Tokyo.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Conor Dary View Post
    Meanwhile....this seems more like a parody than anything real....
    At least s/he (recognizing the old and the new) sat out a year and is undergoing hormone treatment, even though I have misgivings about that since the muscle he accrued as a man is now helping her as a female.

This is like the Shot Putters who get busted for steroids, sit out for a while and come back with the added muscle mass from when they were dirty.

This is such a can'o'worms. I would hope that whatever restrictions that the IAAF eventually comes up with (we're still in a quagmire with the few events currently being targeted), that pass the LawDudes' challenges, would be adopted at all lower levels.

7. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    At least s/he (recognizing the old and the new) sat out a year and is undergoing hormone treatment, even though I have misgivings about that since the muscle he accrued as a man is now helping her as a female.

This is like the Shot Putters who get busted for steroids, sit out for a while and come back with the added muscle mass from when they were dirty.

This is such a can'o'worms. I would hope that whatever restrictions that the IAAF eventually comes up with (we're still in a quagmire with the few events currently being targeted), that pass the LawDudes' challenges, would be adopted at all lower levels.
    The whole thing is ridiculous....the hormones drugs..And everything else....

8. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuariki View Post

Sean returned to high school in Connecticut but returned....

As Connecticut state law doesn’t require female identity to be anything more than “I said I am, therefore I am”, ...
    For the record, we have zero evidence of Sean being anything but a gifted male athlete. While I appreciate the desire to paint a clear picture of the insanity created by CT HS athletic officials it is NOT appropriate or necesary to use a real HS athlete as a hypothetical case. Sean does not need this kind of attention, he is on his way to a 2020 medal in the Mens TJ category!
    Last edited by user4; 10-28-2019 at 09:20 PM.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by user4 View Post
    While I appreciate the desire to paint a clear picture of the insanity created by CT HS athletic officials ...
    If left up to the high school athletic officials, I don't think they would have that lax rule allowing MtoF transgender to compete as girls without any medical transitioning. The rule is there because it's state law.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Any "process" based restriction (type and duration of treatment) is fundamentally flawed, because each person's body responds to hormone treatment differently. Eastwood has gone through more transformation than the D2 hurdler who won the NCAA title, but not enough to bring down her performance level on par with her former self. This suggests NCAA needs a more strict restriction that sets maximum T-level.