Facts, Not Fiction

1. Collapse Details
    Allyson Felix on TV Today
    Felix will be a guest on the Tamron Hall talk show this morning. Airs in the NY area on WABC-TV (Ch.7) at 10:00amET

2. Collapse Details

She says she is retiring next year. She turns 35. Time sure flies.

3. Collapse Details

Administrator
    somebody is certainly running a wondrous PR campaign for her.... on the circuit all over the place, and even gets nominated for USATF's Owens Award

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mungo man View Post
    She says she is retiring next year. She turns 35. Time sure flies.
    I wonder how much her competition schedule will change, depending on whether she qualifies for the individual in Tokyo or not. She's never competed extensively but her last couple of seasons have been at smaller meets. I guess her name will get her in most/any meets she wants, but if not at her very best will she enjoy her last year and maybe compete in places she never has before

5. Collapse Details

The theory is that most of the money is made before the games for athletes so with Felix having such a huge Olympic legacy, I've no doubt she will be everywhere for the next 6-9 months while her currency is at it's highest, even if she's only on a relay team, the story is still strong with the campaigning and move away from Nike. Could we see two mothers with Hastings returning?