Facts, Not Fiction

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

"Jordan Hasay Breaks Her Silence on Salazar"

https://www.runnersworld.com/news/a2...ce-on-salazar/

2. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    "Hasay, 28, had known that her coach was under investigation, and that at times he had been away at hearings for the case. But she had been told that all was going well."

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TN1965 View Post

Did I miss something, did she say anything about Salazar?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by trackCanuck View Post
    Did I miss something, did she say anything about Salazar?
    I'm surprised she just didn't say I don't even know Salazar....never even been to Portland...

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by KevinR View Post
    I am not sure I would have used the term trafficking, but it is certainly against the law to give someone a prescription medication that was not intended for them (although common in the real world).

I recall something in the report about him having open vials of illegal substances in the presence of his athletes or in a place where they would be.

I am by no means a law dude, but my father was a pharmacist, for what that is worth. lol
    Well my son and I both have ADD, but with different meds. If I take his, say mine are out or I want a specific characteristic (small, non-timeacting) I am guilty of the same thing. And you might have crossed the street or gone over the speed limit. All are violations of something but to base a four-year ban costing a millions on it really is not a BIG DOPING RING OF MAJOR PROPORTIONS. Now maybe there is more there, but my general understanding is that USADA threw a lot of charges at Salazar and only these pretty minor things stuck. Part of me says that some of the more serious things did not have enough proof but showed an entire pattern, and dinging him hard for what could be shown was the way to deal with it.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TN1965 View Post

I started to read the article but its too long and I didn't get to any part about what she thinks of the situation. Did she say anything relevant?

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ATK View Post
    I started to read the article but its too long and I didn't get to any part about what she thinks of the situation. Did she say anything relevant?
    Uh, you're looking for a personal newsreader/regurgitator because the article was more than two or three paragraphs? How much does that job pay??

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bad hammy View Post
    Uh, you're looking for a personal newsreader/regurgitator because the article was more than two or three paragraphs? How much does that job pay??
    Pays in a reply post with a thanks and a smile

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ATK View Post
    I skimmed the article several times, didn't see anything she said explicitly about Salazar, only some comments about how she'd carry on with her own training. Hence my curiosity as to the title of the article, "breaks her silence on Salazar"....oh, really?

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by trackCanuck View Post
    I skimmed the article several times, didn't see anything she said explicitly about Salazar, only some comments about how she'd carry on with her own training. Hence my curiosity as to the title of the article, "breaks her silence on Salazar"....oh, really?
    "We had coffee once....but that was long ago...."