Facts, Not Fiction

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Based on what weíre seeing in the heats and semiís of the 100 I would say Asher-Smith is the favorite for the 200?

2. Collapse Details

I wonder how Ta Lou will fare. She's looking in PB shape and she ran Schippers close to the line in 2017.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Paced View Post
    I wonder how Ta Lou will fare. She's looking in PB shape and she ran Schippers close to the line in 2017.
    Ta Lou looks great over 100 here. Her 200s have been average to poor this year, so not sure how much speed endurance training she has done....but then I never expected tes 10.85, so she may well surprise!

4. Collapse Details

No one is beating DAS

5. Collapse Details

This is DAS' race, she will probably go sub 22 and I don't think anyone else can go there, especially given Thompson's form and SAFP bowing out.

6. Collapse Details

DASí race to lose.

7. Collapse Details

DAS definitely the favourite now. Even if Ta Lou is back to her 2017 form at 200, the way Thompson was closing on her in the 100m final, Thompson should still beat her. Schippers was looking good to get in the podium until that adductor strain. Now she will struggle. I wonder if Okagbare can get back on the podium again?

8. Collapse Details

I've long learned that it is wise not to count on Okagbare in any sort of global champs, but who knows, maybe the 100 mixup will motivate her.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Pigdog View Post
    I've long learned that it is wise not to count on Okagbare in any sort of global champs, but who knows, maybe the 100 mixup will motivate her.
    Please remind me of her global champs record.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Pigdog View Post
    No British athlete, male or female, has ever won the gold medal for 200 meters at the Worlds or Olympics. I don't see Okagabare anywhere near DAS next week, except perhaps in a warmup area....