Facts, Not Fiction

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Nia Ali 12.34; Harrison, Williams followed.
    Last edited by CookyMonzta; 10-06-2019 at 05:55 PM.

2. Collapse Details

Ali!!!

3. Collapse Details

Ali 12.34; Harrison 12.46; Williams 12.47. And this time, Harrison did not wilt. Williams was in front of her at the 5th hurdle, and Kendra ran her down for 2nd. I was afraid Tobi Amusan would knock her off the podium.

4. Collapse Details

Just heard TV announcer give praise and honor for Ali's comeback from motherhood after her 2nd birth and then announcer listed other women track champions who got gold after motherhood. Great honor for track and field women. Should tell the tennis announcers to "cool it" about how hard it is for certain tennis stars to come back after deliveries??

5. Collapse Details

Nia Ali knows how to make a podium. That was a great race and I am also happy that Keni Harrison will be standing on the podium as well. I figured they would both be on the podium but wasn't sure either would win.

6. Collapse Details

Motherhood the theme for 2019 Worlds. Beautiful shot of Nia doing a victory lap with her kids.

7. Collapse Details

I predicted Ali would get silver entering the meet as I thought Williams was too good. After the semis, I knew Ali would run a big PB, but I assumed Wiliams was also going to run something fast, but Ali really rose to the occasion and really dominated that field.

Moves to #9 all time and =#4 american.

8. Collapse Details

Ali improved on her three races and practically won the race by getting a jump over Williams and Harrison in the first three hurdles

9. Collapse Details

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery- chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
    Quote Originally Posted by midwestfan View Post
    Should tell the tennis announcers to "cool it" about how hard it is for certain tennis stars to come back after deliveries??
    A certain tennis star almost died from blood clots after giving birth. So, there's that...
    There are no strings on me

10. Collapse Details

I can't help but feel this light show is slightly discriminatory. Why wasn't there a show for the women's 400m hurdles and 100m hurdles. Although to be fair I don't remember if there was one for the 110m hurdles but I believe there was. There certainly was for the men's 400m hurdles.