Facts, Not Fiction

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Administrator
    do you have some actually informed information that leads you to believe that IAAF full-time employees (which IAAF Council Members/Officers are not) draw huge numbers?

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cigar95 View Post
    I genuinely don't understand this "anti-USA" thing. You've said nothing about disliking anyone, or rooting against them. You just made your prediction that they wouldn't place as highly as others expected. Nothing "anti" about that.
    Every time that a USA runner does not perform as hoped there is here a rather juvenile streak which comes out ; anti- usa accusations are just frigging stupid and babyish.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    And Bolt was fast because he ate yams.

This is the worst conjecture Iíve read.
    What the blazes are you talking about, "conjecture" The Americans have shown in all the years i've been attending T and F( thats 70 years) that their athletes are renowned for strong competitive performances and coming through when it counts and there have been so many examples over the years ; just read the results of WC and OG. WTF Bolt and yams has to do with my comments is puzzling but you clearly know bugger all about T and F.

4. Collapse Details

Nice win for Gardiner!! The 2020 Olympic 400 is shaping up to be one of the best ever & maybe even a sub-43 second world record!! Gardiner, Zambrano (only 21), Kerley, James, Gaye & Korir. Plus Norman & Van Niekirk if back to full health!!

Could well be one of the big showdowns of the Tokyo Games!!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Madd Marine View Post
    I agree. I think he's the most talented of the bunch.
    I'm curious, he's more talented based on?

6. Collapse Details

Is it me or does Gardiner always look like he is in cruise control. He has such an effortless stride and expression. Perfect form. Especially next to the physical beasts of Kerley and Kirani. Had Norman been in this race, I don’t see any change in the gold. No one was beating Steven Gardiner today. Nice run!

7. Collapse Details

I was expecting more from Akeem Bloomfield today. I actually thought he could sneak onto the medal stand.

8. Collapse Details

I wasn't expecting more from Akeem Bloomfield today and he is one of my favourite athletes. I know he wasn't in three round shape. There are other factors why he and Allen have not run well since leaving Auburn. These will hopefully be corrected for Tokyo

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 58Commander View Post
    Is it me or does Gardiner always look like he is in cruise control. He has such an effortless stride and expression. Perfect form. Especially next to the physical beasts of Kerley and Kirani. Had Norman been in this race, I donít see any change in the gold. No one was beating Steven Gardiner today. Nice run!

Well said!

10. Collapse Details

That was such a smooth and effortless performance. 43.48 never looked so easy.