Facts, Not Fiction

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    ll have been watching NBC Gold on computer.. enjoying but gotta figure out how to switch to TV... sic days to go, bigger screen, more comfortable recliner.
    As I mentioned elsewhere....Fire TV is excellent....right on your tv with the Sports Gold ...

2. Collapse Details

Or connect your computer to your TV with an HDMI cable.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bad hammy View Post
    I'll watch on computer again tomorrow and try that next.. seems simpler than Firestick.

4. Collapse Details

Watching from the US. Got a VPN to avoid geoblocking. Set location to Romania. Watching the IAAF channel on Youtube.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 26mi235 View Post
    I am frustrated that NBC Gold and Uverse cannot 'talk' to each other so that I cannot get the feed on my computer (a desktop). I dug up two old tablets so I was watching the three feeds using WiFi for the tablets (not on a data plan).
    Are you saying you can only watch NBC Gold on your tablets and not your desktop?

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bad hammy View Post
    That's what I've been doing for years with a dedicated entertainment computer with all the bells and whistles.

7. Collapse Details

Oh my... NBC gold guy just propagated one of the dumbest old saws in the sport... dude, it does NOT matter if you get off the mat before the bar falls in the high jump.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by gm View Post
    Oh my... NBC gold guy just propagated one of the dumbest old saws in the sport... dude, it does NOT matter if you get off the mat before the bar falls in the high jump.
    That was a head-scratcher for me. For a moment I thought I had missed a recent rule change but it made no sense at all.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by gm View Post
    I heard that too.., I officiated quite a bit HJ twenty years ago and would hear that from people who had not seen a track meet since 1932 but was shocked/amused to hear it from a WC broadcaster..
    I have only been competing since 1938 and officiating since 1955, was that ever a rule?

10. Collapse Details

It's good thing I was counting misses in the PV, because the guys on TV sure told us nothing.