Facts, Not Fiction

Page 43 of 73 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Not sure who posts more on these threads - jazzcyclist on College Football, or Conor Dary on the new Hayward field posts - although he has slowed down in recent months on that. Dr Jay's post about Conor Dary on Hayward is likely applicable to jazzcyclist when he's in a nursing home, with the nurses commenting, "Lordy, that jazzcyclist man - never heard anyone talk so much about one thing as he does about college football."

2. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    Not sure who posts more on these threads - jazzcyclist on College Football, or Conor Dary on the new Hayward field posts - although he has slowed down in recent months on that. Dr Jay's post about Conor Dary on Hayward is likely applicable to jazzcyclist when he's in a nursing home, with the nurses commenting, "Lordy, that jazzcyclist man - never heard anyone talk so much about one thing as he does about college football."
    Either that or they will come to him looking for betting tips.

3. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    Oh dear ...actually I have been posting on Hayward Field lately..but not all in the same thread...there actually isn't a lot different from the view outside these days...

4. Collapse Details

I appreciate the Hayward update Conrad. I also enjoy Jazzy's football (and other subjects) posts even if I disagree from time to time. He's pretty much spot on factually all of the time.

5. Collapse Details

I have had the pleasure of interacting with jazz at Texas Relays for several years. He not only knows football but has an impressive current and historical knowledge on a wide range of subjects.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    I have had the pleasure of interacting with jazz at Texas Relays for several years. He not only knows football but has an impressive current and historical knowledge on a wide range of subjects.
    I've only met jazzy one time in person, but would concur with lonewolf's assessment. It was a fun dinner with him that night in Raleigh.

7. Collapse Details

Thanks for the kinds words fellows, but I want to give you a heads up that I might a few days late with the check this month. lol

Anyway, I was off by one spot on Minnesota. They're ranked #8 in the CFP rankings, right behind Utah. I thought they would be ahead of Utah. Their jump of 9 spots is the largest in the history of the CFP rankings.
    Last edited by jazzcyclist; 11-13-2019 at 12:48 AM.

8. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    I thought 9 or 10.... but they have a long road ahead...

Anyways Oregon is 6...

9. Collapse Details

So it appears to be set up so that if either Utah or Oregon run the table, they jump Alabama. What happens if Georgia beats LSU in the SEC championship game and is a one loss team? They'd have a better win than either Oregon or Utah however they'd have a worse loss than certainly Oregon and probably Utah.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NotDutra5 View Post
    So it appears to be set up so that if either Utah or Oregon run the table, they jump Alabama. What happens if Georgia beats LSU in the SEC championship game and is a one loss team? They'd have a better win than either Oregon or Utah however they'd have a worse loss than certainly Oregon and probably Utah.
    I disagree. An LSU loss to Georgia would not be worse than Utah's loss to USC or Oregon's loss to Auburn, especially if Georgia beat Auburn this Saturday..