Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 246
  1. Collapse Details
     
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    west of Westeros
    Posts
    61,865
    Coleman/Cantwell.... the takeaway from these tales of woe is don't have Christian as your first name. :-)
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by gh View Post
    Coleman/Cantwell.... the takeaway from these tales of woe is don't have Christian as your first name. :-)
    Uh oh, does that mean our beloved 2 time Olympic and 3 time World champion next?
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    on task
    Posts
    12,116
    Not to equate the two, but I see now that a Jamaican sprinter is in hot water too.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Not to equate the two, but I see now that a Jamaican sprinter is in hot water too.
    Went swimming in Montego Bay?
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by gh View Post
    Coleman/Cantwell.... the takeaway from these tales of woe is don't have Christian as your first name. :-)
    Or work harder to act like one if you do.....
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by 18.99s View Post
    The Coleman story I've seen circulating is something like he gave a sample to USADA at the designated location within the predetermined one-hour window, then left the area thinking that was it for testing, only to have WADA separately show up looking for him after he left.

    Then, as the story goes, they called him, he turned around and made his way back to the location, but when he arrived it was outside the one-hour window so they counted it as a missed test.
    And then Barney Fife made a citizen's arrest.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery- chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
    Posts
    12,042
    Quote Originally Posted by 18.99s View Post
    The Coleman story I've seen circulating is something like he gave a sample to USADA at the designated location within the predetermined one-hour window, then left the area thinking that was it for testing, only to have WADA separately show up looking for him after he left.

    Then, as the story goes, they called him, he turned around and made his way back to the location, but when he arrived it was outside the one-hour window so they counted it as a missed test.

    The basic story makes sense, though I doubt seriously WADA would be testing independently in USADA territory. If true it was almost certainly the IAAF's Athlete Integrity Unit, who as I mentioned earlier reported the third miss.
    There are no strings on me
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    What can we expect? Is Coleman going to be allowed to compete in Doha?
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    on task
    Posts
    12,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Mocra View Post
    What can we expect? Is Coleman going to be allowed to compete in Doha?
    Get enough Law Dudes and enough abeyances, it will happen.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •