Facts, Not Fiction

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Ato also said Felix was going to do something great at the nationals. I don't trust his judgement anymore lol

I do trust Steve Cram though, and he thinks CC will also be in Doha

2. Collapse Details

"the more I investigate the situation"

I know Ato is more connected in the sport than any of us and has tons of inside knowledge, but I'm skeptical this time. Not that Coleman will be in Doha, but more so that Ato is just talking to creating a conversation and possibly say "I told you so" later.

3. Collapse Details

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery- chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
    I was skeptical that Coleman could dodge this, until I learned only two of the missed tests were USADA - the other was administered by the IAAF. I suspect that is the one Coleman's law dogs will be targeting.
    There are no strings on me

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    I was skeptical that Coleman could dodge this, until I learned only two of the missed tests were USADA - the other was administered by the IAAF. I suspect that is the one Coleman's law dogs will be targeting.
    Why would it be easier to fight the IAAF than USADA?

5. Collapse Details

Easier to fight IAAF than USADA??? Where?? When?? How?? Christian Coleman will be in Doha because of USADA. Minor hiccup.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    Just as USADA is not USATF, AIU is not IAAF. Both use ADAMS for whereabouts. The attorneys will attack the weakest point, no matter the source.

7. Collapse Details

Somewhere I saw that he had a window of an hour and he was there for the test. Testers showed up and tested him and he then departed. Then the other group arrived and did not find him there. Cannot remember where I saw it.

8. Collapse Details

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery- chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
    Quote Originally Posted by 18.99s View Post
    Why would it be easier to fight the IAAF than USADA?
    Much better chance of showing some type of "miscommunication" with AIU and it's field agents
    There are no strings on me

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 26mi235 View Post
    Somewhere I saw that he had a window of an hour and he was there for the test. Testers showed up and tested him and he then departed. Then the other group arrived and did not find him there. Cannot remember where I saw it.
    Post #111 of this thread?

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 18.99s View Post
    I was referring to Christian Cantwell's situation (in the story linked in post #84), where one of his two missed tests in a year was when he was at the US indoor national championships and the tester showed up at his house. I haven't read or heard anything about Christian Coleman's case being similar to that.

The Coleman story I've seen circulating is something like he gave a sample to USADA at the designated location within the predetermined one-hour window, then left the area thinking that was it for testing, only to have WADA separately show up looking for him after he left.

Then, as the story goes, they called him, he turned around and made his way back to the location, but when he arrived it was outside the one-hour window so they counted it as a missed test.
    Letís imagine you are a 17 year old sprinter who can catch a football. On the one hand you have potential crippling head and other injuries( with a ton of money) and on the other hand you have this crap.

It