Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 106
  1. Collapse Details
    2019 DL Birmingham
    #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    3,370
    I see no evidence that this meet will be on NBC, NBC sports, or the Olympic channel either live or tape delayed, but I may not have searched enough.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    beyond help
    Posts
    12,734
    I have not seen it either. WatchAthletics webcast is my hope.
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    3,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Pego View Post
    I have not seen it either. WatchAthletics webcast is my hope.
    Looks to be replayed Monday night on NBCSN.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    NBC Sports Gold is webcasting the track events of the Birmingham Diamond League at least. The field events should also be webcasted.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    That's very unusual. Usually Sports Gold has separate field events feed, plus a master feed with the field event highlights shown between track events. I wonder if this is a real change, or perhaps they just haven't posted the full schedule yet.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    That's very unusual. Usually Sports Gold has separate field events feed, plus a master feed with the field event highlights shown between track events. I wonder if this is a real change, or perhaps they just haven't posted the full schedule yet.
    My guess is that the full schedule has not yet been posted. There should be field event feeds posted by late Saturday at the latest.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    I hope so. The full actual live timetable of the meet has indeed been posted on the DL website. I don't know why Sports Gold should be doiing it piecemeal. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    west of Westeros
    Posts
    61,618
    sorry, doesn't look like a meet worth getting up at 06:00 to watch the stream (I'm more likely to get up, watch my own stream and go back to bed :-)
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    I hope so. The full actual live timetable of the meet has indeed been posted on the DL website. I don't know why Sports Gold should be doiing it piecemeal. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
    My guess is that NBC Sports Gold is still deciding which events will be on which feeds.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    23,377
    I see them listing four streams Sunday, all starting at 8:00am CDT, even Track in addition to the three Super Feeds which often start earlier. Sometimes I watch the feed on replay and avoid this board and other places where I might see stuff. I have also watched the Super Feeds and then watch the Replay of the Track.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •