Facts, Not Fiction

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    2019 DL Birmingham
    I see no evidence that this meet will be on NBC, NBC sports, or the Olympic channel either live or tape delayed, but I may not have searched enough.

2. Collapse Details

I have not seen it either. WatchAthletics webcast is my hope.
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pego View Post
    I have not seen it either. WatchAthletics webcast is my hope.
    Looks to be replayed Monday night on NBCSN.

4. Collapse Details

NBC Sports Gold is webcasting the track events of the Birmingham Diamond League at least. The field events should also be webcasted.

5. Collapse Details

That's very unusual. Usually Sports Gold has separate field events feed, plus a master feed with the field event highlights shown between track events. I wonder if this is a real change, or perhaps they just haven't posted the full schedule yet.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    That's very unusual. Usually Sports Gold has separate field events feed, plus a master feed with the field event highlights shown between track events. I wonder if this is a real change, or perhaps they just haven't posted the full schedule yet.
    My guess is that the full schedule has not yet been posted. There should be field event feeds posted by late Saturday at the latest.

7. Collapse Details

I hope so. The full actual live timetable of the meet has indeed been posted on the DL website. I don't know why Sports Gold should be doiing it piecemeal. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

8. Collapse Details

Administrator
    sorry, doesn't look like a meet worth getting up at 06:00 to watch the stream (I'm more likely to get up, watch my own stream and go back to bed :-)

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    I hope so. The full actual live timetable of the meet has indeed been posted on the DL website. I don't know why Sports Gold should be doiing it piecemeal. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
    My guess is that NBC Sports Gold is still deciding which events will be on which feeds.

10. Collapse Details

I see them listing four streams Sunday, all starting at 8:00am CDT, even Track in addition to the three Super Feeds which often start earlier. Sometimes I watch the feed on replay and avoid this board and other places where I might see stuff. I have also watched the Super Feeds and then watch the Replay of the Track.