Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,746
    163. Picking Uibo as captain killed quite a few.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    38
    163 here also. Chepkoech captain was a good shout, but also had Ghazal and Hofmann who scored 10 between them 🤮🤮
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Sooooo....looks like we dont get points for Kendra Harrison???
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    beyond help
    Posts
    12,735
    Quote Originally Posted by ATK View Post
    Sooooo....looks like we dont get points for Kendra Harrison???
    On the scoresheet I see her incorrectly listed as Queen Harrison, but there is a correct 10 points next to the name.
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Pego View Post
    On the scoresheet I see her incorrectly listed as Queen Harrison, but there is a correct 10 points next to the name.
    Mine (and others I skimmed and checked) have Kendra Harrison listed as 0. Maybe they confused the Harrisons since Queen would technically get 0 points.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    beyond help
    Posts
    12,735
    Quote Originally Posted by ATK View Post
    Mine (and others I skimmed and checked) have Kendra Harrison listed as 0. Maybe they confused the Harrisons since Queen would technically get 0 points.
    I think you are right. Queen isn't even Harrison anymore .
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •