Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by trackCanuck View Post
    Daniels' arms are all over the place, across her chest, out to the sides. If I didn't know better I'd think she "learned" to sprint yesterday. So much wasted motion. She wasn't the only one.
    One of the most unattractive running styles I've seen in awhile.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by upchuckserious View Post
    One of the most unattractive running styles I've seen in awhile.
    Hadn't paid attention to her before, so I went and watched the NCAA final. Possibly the worst sprinting form I've ever seen. Everything is out of alignment.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Bahamas
    Posts
    1,087
    This is one of the weakest US w100 teams in a while. On footspeed alone, are they behind GB?
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #34
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    west of Westeros
    Posts
    61,618
    with a sequence of headwinds, who knows?
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #35
    Just saw Richardson's post meet interview and after noting it's been a long season, tiredness and body not used to running fast consistently, when asked if there was any particular part of her body that feels tired, she said "no comment"
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by ATK View Post
    Just saw Richardson's post meet interview and after noting it's been a long season, tiredness and body not used to running fast consistently, when asked if there was any particular part of her body that feels tired, she said "no comment"
    I am just glad she got rid of the blond hair. YUCK!!!!!
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,114
    Quote Originally Posted by The Klingon View Post
    I am just glad she got rid of the blond hair. YUCK!!!!!
    You sound old, and out of touch....

    I'm sure that young woman deeply cares.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,339
    Quote Originally Posted by AFelixFan View Post
    This is one of the weakest US w100 teams in a while. On footspeed alone, are they behind GB?
    You beat me to it. The inconsistency of this group makes me believe the same thing...

    ...We got 2 or 3 Jamaicans, 2 from the Côte D'Ivoire, one or 2 Brits, a Dutch, a Nigerian and one or 2 Chinese who could bump one or all of these girls from the final.

    It's all on Bowie to show her A-game before we get to Doha.

    The 200/400 ain't that much better, although I think Bryant could possibly sneak in for the 200 final. Our best 400 runners are either rounding into form for 2020 (Felix) or running the 400H.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post
    You sound old, and out of touch....

    I'm sure that young woman deeply cares.
    Whatever. I do not care if she cares or not. I am just glad she got rid of that blond hair. But anyway, lets move on.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by AFelixFan View Post
    This is one of the weakest US w100 teams in a while. On footspeed alone, are they behind GB?
    10.99, 10.74, 10.95
    PRs for the top 3 finishers.
    That's plenty of footspeed.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •