Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Everybody knows this is nowhere
    Posts
    6,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiederganger View Post
    Can someone please explain how Richarsaon went from 10.7/22.1 to this?

    I know she gave up in the 100 but even after her poor start there, an athlete truly in 10.7 form could have gotten back in the mix with 10.9 women, she wasnt that far behind.

    But then to not even qualify in the 200...
    Long season which the focus was peaking for the NCAA meet.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiederganger View Post
    Can someone please explain how Richarsaon went from 10.7/22.1 to this?

    I know she gave up in the 100 but even after her poor start there, an athlete truly in 10.7 form could have gotten back in the mix with 10.9 women, she wasnt that far behind.

    But then to not even qualify in the 200...
    She's not in 10.7 form weeks later.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,358
    How many races had Teahna Daniels run this year? She won the 100 despite her long season.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Pigdog View Post
    How many races had Teahna Daniels run this year? She won the 100 despite her long season.
    I'm counting 40 races for her since December 8th prior to running here at USAs
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Pigdog View Post
    She's not in 10.7 form weeks later.
    Cover curse?
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Everybody knows this is nowhere
    Posts
    6,278
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Pigdog View Post
    How many races had Teahna Daniels run this year? She won the 100 despite her long season.
    It's funny how people are different.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,358
    That is true but a blanket long season excuse doesnt fly either. Richardson either didn't have optimal training to peak again for these champs or she is not cut out for a long year. Bottom line, her 10.7 form is a distant memory.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Everybody knows this is nowhere
    Posts
    6,278
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Pigdog View Post
    That is true but a blanket long season excuse doesnt fly either. Richardson either didn't have optimal training to peak again for these champs or she is not cut out for a long year. Bottom line, her 10.7 form is a distant memory.
    If people are different then the long season may affect each person differently. We could ask as easily why Daniels failed in the NCAA race.

    These are human beings who have good days and bad. NCAA PV champion had a bad beat today. NCAA 400M champion didn't make the final.

    They ain't robots.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,358
    Richardson's performance at these champs is more than just a bad day, man. But the truth is right after NCAAs she was getting farther and farther from her 10.7 form and this was expected. Daniels may not be running any faster, but she maintained a whole lot better.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Everybody knows this is nowhere
    Posts
    6,278
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Pigdog View Post
    Richardson's performance at these champs is more than just a bad day, man. But the truth is right after NCAAs she was getting farther and farther from her 10.7 form and this was expected. Daniels may not be running any faster, but she maintained a whole lot better.
    Call the FBI.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •