Facts, Not Fiction

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

So Bednarek's been working with Mitchell, right?

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wiederganger View Post
    So Bednarek's been working with Mitchell, right?
    Yea he said it wasn't his choice, but one of those sign with Nike and you join one of our coaches deal. He also noted Gatlin is back with Mitchell, despite a break up I think last year when there were some questions with Mitchell.

3. Collapse Details

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ATqx6bb6-MY Post-race interview. He seems a nice, humble guy

4. Collapse Details

Third place could be even more wide open than anticipated. Young and Webb are drawn in lanes 2 and 1 in the 2nd semi, with Hudson lane 1 in the 1st semi.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ATK View Post
    Yea he said it wasn't his choice, but one of those sign with Nike and you join one of our coaches deal. He also noted Gatlin is back with Mitchell, despite a break up I think last year when there were some questions with Mitchell.
    It shameful that they do stuff like that. Iím sure Adidas does the same thing.

Letís have the only avenue for athletes to make a career for themselves force them to go with some establishment name brand coach. Thatís definitely going to be the best way for the country to develop athletes. Thatís definitely the best way to promote growth among collective coaching in the sport.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ztrappity View Post
    It shameful that they do stuff like that. I’m sure Adidas does the same thing.

Let’s have the only avenue for athletes to make a career for themselves force them to go with some establishment name brand coach. That’s definitely going to be the best way for the country to develop athletes. That’s definitely the best way to promote growth among collective coaching in the sport.
    They are spending the money. If this was a baseball team they would not allow all the players they have to go with any coach the player wanted. Nike is hoping that Mitchell will help him develop and be worth the investment.

7. Collapse Details

Bednarek looked incredible easy yesterday in the rounds.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JumboElliott View Post
    And he was stinking up Europe just a few weeks ago. Good for him!!

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JumboElliott View Post
    How did he look in that Semi??

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ztrappity View Post
    It shameful that they do stuff like that. I’m sure Adidas does the same thing.

Let’s have the only avenue for athletes to make a career for themselves force them to go with some establishment name brand coach. That’s definitely going to be the best way for the country to develop athletes. That’s definitely the best way to promote growth among collective coaching in the sport.
    Adidas does do similar, notably they have the group in Florida coached by Lance Brauman (SMU, Wimbley, Lyles etc.). I question it as well, especially for an athletes like Bednarek who has to change everything in his life, maybe most importantly schooling.