Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 133
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N38 40, W 121 52
    Posts
    4,463
    Quote Originally Posted by donley2 View Post
    Day 1 of London does not appear to be on NBC sports, Olympic Channel or NBC proper. Only Day 2.
    Day 1 is on Monday -- Olympic Channel -- check your local listings.
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Shank View Post
    We're missing the M 100 heats now. Thanks, NBC Gold -- NOT!
    Alan Shank
    No, the 100 heats are being shown now, but the broadcast was definitely late in coming on. I missed all but the last few steps of that great men's 5K. Technical problem?
    "Run fast and keep turning left."
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N38 40, W 121 52
    Posts
    4,463
    Quote Originally Posted by trackstar View Post
    No, the 100 heats are being shown now, but the broadcast was definitely late in coming on. I missed all but the last few steps of that great men's 5K. Technical problem?
    Thanks for that.
    Alan Shank
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N38 40, W 121 52
    Posts
    4,463
    Amos DNF -- hammy?
    Korir out of it 8th
    Rotich wins.
    Alan Shank
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Shank View Post
    Are you sure they are not just skipping the first hour?
    Oh, my! It looks as if that's exactly what they did. I tuned in at 10am, assuming they'd show the two-hour track window an hour late. But instead, they joined the meet in progress. I guess we'll never get to see the first hour.

    Definitely not happy.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    Oh, my! It looks as if that's exactly what they did. I tuned in at 10am, assuming they'd show the two-hour track window an hour late. But instead, they joined the meet in progress. I guess we'll never get to see the first hour.

    Definitely not happy.
    I think it was a tech problem, not a delay. I suspect we'll see the first few events when they post the meet to the "replay" section.
    "Run fast and keep turning left."
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    That was a hideous but very fast display of 400 hurdling by Warholm.
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N38 40, W 121 52
    Posts
    4,463
    Quote Originally Posted by trackstar View Post
    I think it was a tech problem, not a delay. I suspect we'll see the first few events when they post the meet to the "replay" section.
    Not sure about that -- the schedule always showed 7 AM, PDT for Saturday, 6 AM for Sunday. I kept checking back, while watching the M LJ feed, but it kept showing 7 AM. Thanks to you, I only missed the 100s.
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,018
    What a run by Warholm. 47.13.
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,018
    Guess Team Jamaica will have to let Danielle Williams on the team now lol.
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •