Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 133
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N38 40, W 121 52
    Posts
    4,549
    Quote Originally Posted by donley2 View Post
    Day 1 of London does not appear to be on NBC sports, Olympic Channel or NBC proper. Only Day 2.
    Day 1 is on Monday -- Olympic Channel -- check your local listings.
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Shank View Post
    We're missing the M 100 heats now. Thanks, NBC Gold -- NOT!
    Alan Shank
    No, the 100 heats are being shown now, but the broadcast was definitely late in coming on. I missed all but the last few steps of that great men's 5K. Technical problem?
    "Run fast and keep turning left."
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N38 40, W 121 52
    Posts
    4,549
    Quote Originally Posted by trackstar View Post
    No, the 100 heats are being shown now, but the broadcast was definitely late in coming on. I missed all but the last few steps of that great men's 5K. Technical problem?
    Thanks for that.
    Alan Shank
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N38 40, W 121 52
    Posts
    4,549
    Amos DNF -- hammy?
    Korir out of it 8th
    Rotich wins.
    Alan Shank
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Shank View Post
    Are you sure they are not just skipping the first hour?
    Oh, my! It looks as if that's exactly what they did. I tuned in at 10am, assuming they'd show the two-hour track window an hour late. But instead, they joined the meet in progress. I guess we'll never get to see the first hour.

    Definitely not happy.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    Oh, my! It looks as if that's exactly what they did. I tuned in at 10am, assuming they'd show the two-hour track window an hour late. But instead, they joined the meet in progress. I guess we'll never get to see the first hour.

    Definitely not happy.
    I think it was a tech problem, not a delay. I suspect we'll see the first few events when they post the meet to the "replay" section.
    "Run fast and keep turning left."
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,381
    That was a hideous but very fast display of 400 hurdling by Warholm.
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N38 40, W 121 52
    Posts
    4,549
    Quote Originally Posted by trackstar View Post
    I think it was a tech problem, not a delay. I suspect we'll see the first few events when they post the meet to the "replay" section.
    Not sure about that -- the schedule always showed 7 AM, PDT for Saturday, 6 AM for Sunday. I kept checking back, while watching the M LJ feed, but it kept showing 7 AM. Thanks to you, I only missed the 100s.
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,127
    What a run by Warholm. 47.13.
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,127
    Guess Team Jamaica will have to let Danielle Williams on the team now lol.
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •