Facts, Not Fiction

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by user4 View Post
    I'm with Scott, I vote for the guy my enemies hate. It is almost impossible to know who your friends are in politics. But those that openly despise and slander and loot you , those are your enemies.
    And my biggest enemies are those who are trying to strip my citizenship and throw me out of the country. I had never felt personally threatened by any elected official, Democratic or Republican, until Trump was elected. He is a bigger threat to my well-being than Putin, Kim and Khamenei combined.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TN1965 View Post
    And my biggest enemies are those who are trying to strip my citizenship and throw me out of the country. I had never felt personally threatened by any elected official, Democratic or Republican, until Trump was elected. He is a bigger threat to my well-being than Putin, Kim and Khamenei combined.

I don't understand this: You are currently a US Citizen? Who's trying to throw you out? How? As the husband of a naturalized Citizen what am I missing? Should I be worried?
    Last edited by scottmitchell74; 07-05-2019 at 02:55 AM.
    You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

3. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    We are observing the phenomenon of Trump derangement syndrome. The drama, the hypersensitive response to the flaws of a man no different than the ones you adored .

4th of July displays have been huge events for over 100 years and it is fit and proper that our armed forces should be displayed.
    Last edited by user4; 07-05-2019 at 02:48 AM.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post
    Please stop with the false equivalences...no matter how hard you try to spin we are in very shitty times with that lying traitor in the WH. Attempting to compare Obama to trump regarding Putin is a right wing fantasy.
    Wait a minute. I'm as big an Obama fan as anyone and I don't regret sending money to his campaigns but the points bobguild brought up are valid ones. He did use drones too much, he wasn't as anti-imperialist a President as he campaigned and even he admitted that getting mixed up in Libya was a big mistake. If you're going to give Democrats a pass just because you agree with their policies how are you any different than the Trumpkins?
    Last edited by jazzcyclist; 07-05-2019 at 04:01 AM.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TN1965 View Post
    And yet you would never dream of leaving the US to expatriate to any of those countries. It proves that your emotional tempest is just that, without real greivance or claim, just drama.

Real people, in the real world in fly over county see through all the vapid tantrums and empty greivance claims. The chicken little cries, the layers of slanders, the constant stuffed shirt harrumphing about the danger s of love of country. They are done with the drama.
    Last edited by user4; 07-05-2019 at 02:54 AM.

6. Collapse Details

And yet you would never dream of leaving the US to expatriate to any of those countries. It proves that your emotional tempest is just that, without real greivance or claim, just drama.

Real people, in the real world in fly over county see through all the vapid tantrums and empty greivance claims. They are done with the drama.
    You are extremely disrespectful. Where do you get off belittling people as if you matter more than anyone else? You must earn respect like everyone else and slamming commenters simple because they don’t agree with you will not win you any critical thinkers.

7. Collapse Details

As for Trump, he is not your guy, that is fine. My experience with partisan Democrats is that every GOP president is evil incarnate, every one that gets the GOP nomination, starting with Lincoln, is worse than Satan. Why should Trump be any different.
    I have seen more than a few presidential election cycles and have read about the ones that
    Preceeded me.With the exception of the post civil war years 1868-1928 the GOP has been effectively prortrayed as down right evil.

Today, the elite institutions in the country are in lock step with the Democrat party because their financial and power interests naturally align. Globalism, open borders etc.
    Last edited by user4; 07-05-2019 at 03:09 AM.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
    I don't understand this: You are currently a US Citizen? Who's trying to throw you out? How? As the husband of a naturalized Citizen what am I missing? Should I be worried?
    Do you know that Trump created a task force on denaturalization in his DHS?
    And do you know that many people are fighting in the court to keep their hard earned citizenship?

I don't know if you should be worried. But I am. I know I am not among their initial targets. But there are people who are facing denaturalization because they did not report things that were not legally required at the time. (They will probably win their court cases, but who will pay their legal bills?)

The thing that worries me most is that the POTUS couldn't care less what is or is not legal. He ordered Nielsen to reject all asylum claims, and when she said she couldn't do it because it was illegal, he said he couldn't care less. Now he is telling the census bureau to ignore the court decision. So it does not give me any comfort that the law is 100% on my side.

9. Collapse Details

Dwight Eisenhower, who funded building the interstate highway and ordered the desegregation of schools is universally considered a good and honest President.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post
    You are extremely disrespectful. Where do you get off belittling people as if you matter more than anyone else? You must earn respect like everyone else and slamming commenters simple because they don’t agree with you will not win you any critical thinkers.
    I'm not here to earn your respect, I'm here to speak as clearly as I can about what I see.