Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySpikes View Post
    The softest one - the Women's Steeple.

    Warholm, I suppose, has a slim chance of the MR.

    Regarding the other two, 9.7x 100s and 6m vaults are extremely rare in the Diamond League so I think they're highly unlikely to be broken this year.
    With Mondo, he'll be battling Mr consistency, Kendricks, so I wouldn't bet on Mondo to win, but if he lines up a vault or two just right on a good day, he might just among be the most likely to set a WR in the diamond league this year.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    I wish they would open up the transfer so I could pick my athletes - 1 day to go and still closed.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rohe o Te Whanau a Apanui
    Posts
    6,552
    Transfers closed 10 minutes ago. Had shower. Transfers open. The winningest predictive team is now formalised and locked in.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Finally open: I picked Muhammad and got 15 points already pbuh -
    Last edited by proofs in the pudd'in; 06-12-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Louisiana/ New York
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Merner521 View Post
    With Mondo, he'll be battling Mr consistency, Kendricks, so I wouldn't bet on Mondo to win, but if he lines up a vault or two just right on a good day, he might just among be the most likely to set a WR in the diamond league this year.
    I check All Athletics and IAAF .........Going back to last years Texas Relays this is what I got.
    Excluded jumps below 5.80 this is the number of jumps cleared at the heights indicated
    All higher jumps are included in the lower number 5.90 jumps are in the 5.80 numbers etc........ thru 5/15/19


    Mondo Kendricks
    Ancillary jumps in route to final height.
    12 5.80 5 5.80
    3 5.90 0 5.90
    1 6.00 0 6.00

    Avg 5.85 Avg 5.82


    Mondo Kendricks
    Final Marks
    14 5.80 14 5.80
    8 5.90 2 5.90
    2 6.00 0 6.00


    Mondo Kendricks
    Total Marks
    26 5.80 19 5.80
    11 5.90 2 5.90
    3 6.00 0 6.00


    Based on the numbers Mondo was more consistently higher........
    Last edited by cajun5150; 06-12-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rohe o Te Whanau a Apanui
    Posts
    6,552
    I went with Mondo because Swedes always want to show up their Viking cousins from next door.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by cajun5150 View Post
    I check All Athletics and IAAF .........Going back to last years Texas Relays this is what I got.
    Excluded jumps below 5.80 this is the number of jumps cleared at the heights indicated
    All higher jumps are included in the lower number 5.90 jumps are in the 5.80 numbers etc........ thru 5/15/19

    Mondo Kendricks
    Ancillary jumps in route to final height.
    12 5.80 5 5.80
    3 5.90 0 5.90
    1 6.00 0 6.00

    Avg 5.85 Avg 5.82


    Mondo Kendricks
    Final Marks
    14 5.80 14 5.80
    8 5.90 2 5.90
    2 6.00 0 6.00


    Mondo Kendricks
    Total Marks
    26 5.80 19 5.80
    11 5.90 2 5.90
    3 6.00 0 6.00


    Based on the numbers Mondo was more consistently higher........
    Have you watched Sam jump? He almost never misses! Also, he had an undefeated season in 2017. Mondo's best jumps are pretty much perfection, and are superior to Sam's, but Kendricks has the most consistent jump I've ever seen.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Louisiana/ New York
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Merner521 View Post
    Have you watched Sam jump? He almost never misses! Also, he had an undefeated season in 2017. Mondo's best jumps are pretty much perfection, and are superior to Sam's, but Kendricks has the most consistent jump I've ever seen.
    Yes I have seen Sam jump many times all I have to say is this is not 2017 nor 2018.
    Mondo is not a HS kid anymore he has matured more physically and mentally he is pretty tough.

    Different year and the numbers above actually show that MONDO jump consistently higher hard to argue that fact given the numbers.

    With that said Sam is freaking stout........
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Who has got Gong to win. I did 't think I would ever be hoping for a Chinese athlete to win over an American.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    McLaughlin beats Muhammad. Damn! I just can't pick em.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •