Facts, Not Fiction

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

I've made this comment before on other threads. Every now and then NBC Sports Gold loses its sound in the middle of a meet. This afternoon, the sound disappeared about a half hour before the end of the Lausanne DL meet. I tried logging off and then logging back on (which has sometimes worked in the past), but that didn't help.

It's still worth subscribing, but it shouldn't have technical glitches like that.

2. Collapse Details

I didn't have a problem with the sound going away. What device were you using to watch it? Maybe the NBC Sports app for that device is buggy.

3. Collapse Details

It paid for itself today! I'm on-duty and a call came in during the middle of the w200 and I just hit pause. Wish I would have done this years ago!
    You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 18.99s View Post
    I didn't have a problem with the sound going away. What device were you using to watch it? Maybe the NBC Sports app for that device is buggy.
    I used my laptop and Edge. I didn't think to switch browsers, but that sometimes overcomes access issues and I'll try to remember to do that if it happens again.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
    It paid for itself today! I'm on-duty and a call came in during the middle of the w200 and I just hit pause. Wish I would have done this years ago!
    I've been doing it since they started showing all the Diamond League meets. Definitely worth it.

6. Collapse Details

Just not to have to endure the insipid comments from the talking heads on the NBC broadcast is worth subscribing to Gold. The NBC broadcast is nothing more than a highlight reel...like watching Sports Center on ESPN.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 18.99s View Post
    I didn't have this issue, either; I'm watching via Chrome on an iMac.
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank

8. Collapse Details

I cannot get NBC-G to talk with AT&T Uverse, but I get it fine on my cell phone (with AT&T). I also had no problem with the audio today.