Facts, Not Fiction

1. Collapse Details
    Mighty X-Men: Final REport
    The seven locally surviving Mighty X-Men, who played soccer with and against each other for 14 years graduated from five high schools today. Three of them,grandson Charlie Lonewolf and teammates Edgar and Matt , played for same HS, the others all for different HSs.
    Five accepted soccer scholarship offers from small schools. The two best players, Charlie and Matt, aimed higher. Matt will walk on at Colorado School of Mines. Charlie accepted academic scholarship from Carnagie-Mellon and is invited to walk on for soccer. C-M, in concert with similar institutions, does not have athletic scholarships.
    I am sure Charlie will get a fine education and make the team, as he always has, but PIttsburg is outa my loop. After watching him play more that 400 soccer games, going cold turkey is gonna be tough.

Title should be: Mighty X-Men but I don't know how to change it.
    Last edited by lonewolf; 05-19-2019 at 04:46 AM.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    I am sure Charlie will get a fine education and make the team, as he always has, but PIttsburg is outa my loop. After watching him play more that 400 soccer games, going cold turkey is gonna be tough.
    With the miracle of 24/7 web-casting and social media, you'll still be there! It was a great ride, wasn't it!

3. Collapse Details

INdeed it was.