Facts, Not Fiction

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    I'd agree with that if Kipchoge was 28...but at 34 this is probably his last chance... the difference this time will be a large crowd and for once the focus will be on an elite runner and not people running as Big Ben...

2. Collapse Details

I was forever skeptical that the human body in its present state of evolution could propel itself so far so fast... I now concede, it is possible.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by player View Post
    There will certainly be assurances and testimonials. But you shouldn't have to be a lawyer to know that one can get an expert to testify to anything if you are paying the expert, and that expert has no loyalty to any independent source that affects that expert's livelihood.

As will be the case in this instance.
    There isn't enough money on this planet to compromise the integrity of some of us involved in the sport....especially when it comes to measuring!

4. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    Quote Originally Posted by measurer View Post
    There isn't enough money on this planet to compromise the integrity of some of us involved in the sport....especially when it comes to measuring!
    Indeed.... measuring courses is like studying pure mathematics....it doesn't attract charlatans and con artists...