Facts, Not Fiction

 
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Collapse Details
    New girls 14 age group world best
    #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta by way of Kingston Jamaica
    Posts
    461
    FOURTEEN-year-old Tia Clayton sped to a stunning age-group 100m world record of 11.37 seconds (1.7 mps) old record was 11.40 0.7 Ashton Purvis
    http://301-joweb.newscyclecloud.com/...7?profile=1498
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Louisiana/ New York
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortis4Eva View Post
    FOURTEEN-year-old Tia Clayton sped to a stunning age-group 100m world record of 11.37 seconds (1.7 mps) old record was 11.40 0.7 Ashton Purvis
    http://301-joweb.newscyclecloud.com/...7?profile=1498

    So know she has the 13 and 14.......big jump next year ......
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cajun5150 View Post
    So know she has the 13 and 14.......big jump next year ......
    No longer has the 14.Her sister Tina just beat that record.

    http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...sive-win-davis
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by john gold2 View Post
    No longer has the 14.Her sister Tina just beat that record.
    Are they the fastest twins ever, already?
    11.32 average PR.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    At their ages? Yes. The Barber twins have faster PRs. 10.95 and 11.02.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by reggaeirie1234 View Post
    At their ages? Yes. The Barber twins have faster PRs. 10.95 and 11.02.
    Forgot about them thanks!
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •