Facts, Not Fiction

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by aaronk View Post
    Hallmark Channel has stated that uras show When Calls the Heart---starring Lori Loughlin--will continue , but after a hiatus to "retool" the show minus Loughlin!!
    They didn't give any date for the next episode, but tonight's new episode was cancelled!!

I wonder if they'll allow reruns to be shown that include Loughlin!
    My wife is very upset - she loves that show

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    My wife is very upset - she loves that show
    One of my favorites also!
    I've seen every episode up through last week's 4th episode of their 6th season!!
    Have no idea HOW they'll redo the show!
    Loughlin has been in EVERY episode, all 6 seasons!!
    Her character---as of last week's episode---owns the main cafe in town, is the Mayor of the town, and the best friend of THE main character of the show!!
    How the heck do you change that??
    And if she's banned from Hallmark shows, what will they do about the first 60 or 70 episodes already out there??

Tell your wife I'm empathetic to her feelings!!

LOL

3. Collapse Details

I did not know who Lori Loughlin was because I don't watch Hallmark with her very often. But she looked familiar and then remembered she was Jerry's girlfriend in the "Serenity Now" episode on Seinfeld.

4. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronk View Post
    One of my favorites also!
    Tell your wife I'm empathetic to her feelings!!
    Those Hallmark stories seem to be a favorite among the wives and sisters in our family too. However not so much for the men.. in fact putting one of those episodes on is a sure way to drive us into the garage.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    I did not know who Lori Loughlin was because I don't watch Hallmark with her very often. But she looked familiar and then remembered she was Jerry's girlfriend in the "Serenity Now" episode on Seinfeld.
    Hoochie mama!!!

6. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.

7. Collapse Details

And here's another good one from The Onion.

Headline: NCAA Launches Investigation Into Why It Wasn’t Making Millions Off Recent College Admissions Scandal

https://sports.theonion.com/ncaa-lau...g-m-1833381271

8. Collapse Details

If my elderly mom didn't have Hallmark I'd be in trouble (and RS baseball in summer). I hear a lot of complaints about having nothing to watch when I go over.

She knows who Loughlin is but doesn't like her stuff because it's mysteries. The brand by the way is doing so well in the ratings that they are being pressured to change. More inclusive and that type of thing.

I told my mother they were going to give Lori a tough time in Boston next Monday. I said they might boo her. She didn't like that.

9. Collapse Details

Administrator
    some track connections in this piece

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/s...al-heinel.html

10. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    An all powerful AD....what could go wrong....the greed is rather stunning.....Oregon came out alright...

"Eight years later, Allice, the retired track and field coach, remains annoyed. Memories of that hurdler were dredged up by the allegations against a woman who now stands accused of fraud. The athlete Heinel said did not measure up to the schoolís standards was hardly a borderline athlete, much less one of the fakes she and Singer created.

The hurdler, Jonathan Cabral, ended up at U.S.C.ís Pac-12 rival, Oregon, where he would finish second in the N.C.A.A. finals in the 110-meter hurdles as a senior. A year later he finished sixth during the 2016 Olympics while representing Canada."