Facts, Not Fiction

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Based on how close those 6.01 attempts were, I suspect he would have cleared 5.99 for a new CR. This is different from his indoor strategy of raising the bar 1 cm over the CR after he's won the competition.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcyclist View Post
    Based on how close those 6.01 attempts were, I suspect he would have cleared 5.99 for a new CR. This is different from his indoor strategy of raising the bar 1 cm over the CR after he's won the competition.
    It makes me wonder what he has been jumping in practice. Is he doing his ten jump drills at 5.80 now?

3. Collapse Details

I don’t know about you all but I am pretty excited for the Sec meet! It will be a low pressure meet compared to the ncaa champs, so I wonder if that will mean Mondo will jump higher or lower. Either way I hope he jumps 6.00!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jshapco2 View Post
    I don’t know about you all but I am pretty excited for the Sec meet! It will be a low pressure meet compared to the ncaa champs, so I wonder if that will mean Mondo will jump higher or lower. Either way I hope he jumps 6.00!
    As long as Wooten goes 6.01, I'm fine with that

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jshapco2 View Post
    I suspect both are pretty low pressure for him. It is really unlikely that there will be anyone in either competition after 5.90.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I suspect both are pretty low pressure for him. It is really unlikely that there will be anyone in either competition after 5.90.
    I'm not sure about that. There are people in both meets capable of beating him if he brings his B game and they bring their A+ game.

7. Collapse Details

Does he have a B game?

8. Collapse Details

I see no reason to think that Nilsen or Ludwig are not capable of 5.90.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bad hammy View Post
    Does he have a B game?
    Every vaulter has a B game (if not C and D). His LSU outdoor debut was B- at best.

10. Collapse Details

Administrator
    everyone who vaulted at the PV Summit in Reno had an (A) game :-)