Facts, Not Fiction

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

So he's supposed to go from the SEC Indoors on Feb. 22-23 at Fayetteville, Arkansas, to the Euro Indoors the next weekend at Glasgow, then back to the NCAA Indoors at Birmingham, Alabama the next weekend?

Yeah.... don't think so.

2. Collapse Details

Or maybe he should just skip SEC and NCAA Indoors altogether since nobody outside the U.S. cares about those meets anyway.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcyclist View Post
    Or maybe he should just skip SEC and NCAA Indoors altogether since nobody outside the U.S. cares about those meets anyway.

4. Collapse Details

Is SEC his next competition?

5. Collapse Details

LSU is hosting a low-key meet next Friday but cajun5150 and polevaultpower would know better than me whether he'll be competing there.

6. Collapse Details

LSU is hosting a low-key meet next Friday but cajun5150 and polevaultpower would know better than me whether he'll be competing there.

Pretty sure he is gonna be at the Twilight meet Friday.

7. Collapse Details

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the point you seem to be making is that Mondo has his priorities all wrong, and the point I'm making is that young American athletes have different priorities than young European athletes.
    I'm not saying he shouldn't care about the NCAA, if that's what you're suggesting.
    Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    I'm not saying he shouldn't care about the NCAA, if that's what you're suggesting.
    Fair enough, but you do seem to be implying that he should go into the NCAA Championships at less than 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Powell
    Plus he's dominant enough at the NCAA level that he can most probably get away with it.
    The NCAA Championships is not a meet where he'll be interested in just getting by, he'll want to have his A-game so that he can put on a show.
    Last edited by jazzcyclist; 02-10-2019 at 01:41 PM.

9. Collapse Details

Given the chess game being played (Kendricks new WL 5.90m at Rouen) it looks like 5.92 is the new number, no need to stop at 5.91 (NCAA record).........This is getting interesting.

10. Collapse Details

I don't see him ever attempting 5.91 in his last three indoor college meets unless there are other vaulters still in the competition and 5.91 is one of the heights in the progression. He wants to own the CR outright.