Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Hybrid View

  1. Collapse Details
    Videos of world records
    #1
    I'm looking for videos of the following world records:

    1955 800m 1:45.7 Oslo Roger Moens
    1974 880y 1:44.1 Eugene Rick Wohlhuter
    1977 800m 1:43.44 Sofia Alberto Juantorena
    1955 1500m 3:40.8 Oslo Laszlo Tabori / Gunnar Nielsen
    1957 1500m 3:40.2 Turku Olavi Salsola / Olavi Salonen
    1965 5000m 13:25.8 Los Angeles Ron Clarke
    1972 5000m 13:13.0 Brussels Emiel Puttemans
    1986 5000m 14:37.33 Stockholm Ingrid Kristiansen

    I would be very happy for any link to one of these races (even short clips) or any info where I can get some of these!
    Last edited by said88; 11-28-2018 at 06:14 PM.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    ???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    Posts
    11,621
    I doubt there is any video of the Wohlhuter race...that was the Restoration Meet where Pre and Shorter raced in an epic 3 mile and I never heard of any video of that race. It certainly would have been in Fire on the Track.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor Dary View Post
    I doubt there is any video of the Wohlhuter race...that was the Restoration Meet where Pre and Shorter raced in an epic 3 mile and I never heard of any video of that race. It certainly would have been in Fire on the Track.
    Thanks for your info!
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    Posts
    7,022
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU5KThVTv6A

    I just couldnt help myself from posting this.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Right next to a Gator filled pond
    Posts
    4,820
    Quote Originally Posted by user4 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU5KThVTv6A

    I just couldnt help myself from posting this.
    The first comment about not believing Mike Boit was an athlete was pretty funny.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Maybe someone can help with LONG versions of Peter Snell's WRs? Or good stuff from Gunder Hgg and/or Arne Andersson?
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by NotDutra5 View Post
    The first comment about not believing Mike Boit was an athlete was pretty funny.
    At what point in the video does someone say that?
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    I'm still looking for videos of world records.

    Maybe someone can help for this ones (even small clips or info where I could get it would be great)


    1976 3000mW 8:27.2 College Park Lyudmilla Bragina
    1980 100mHW 12,36 Warszawa Grazyna Rabsztyn
    1982 5000mW 15:13.22 Auckland Anne Audain
    1982 5000mW 15:08.26 Eugene Mary Decker
    1987 100mHW 12,25 Drama Ginka Zagorcheva
    1988 100mHW 12,21 Stara Zagora Yordanka Donkova
    2000 PVW 4.63 Sacramento Stacy Dragila (or some other records from Dragila, also indoors)

    Any help for some clips of those records (or some other "rare" records) is highly appreciated.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Hello Said check PM
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by said88 View Post
    I'm still looking for videos of world records.

    Maybe someone can help for this ones (even small clips or info where I could get it would be great)


    1976 3000mW 8:27.2 College Park Lyudmilla Bragina
    1980 100mHW 12,36 Warszawa Grazyna Rabsztyn
    1982 5000mW 15:13.22 Auckland Anne Audain
    1982 5000mW 15:08.26 Eugene Mary Decker
    1987 100mHW 12,25 Drama Ginka Zagorcheva
    1988 100mHW 12,21 Stara Zagora Yordanka Donkova
    2000 PVW 4.63 Sacramento Stacy Dragila (or some other records from Dragila, also indoors)

    Any help for some clips of those records (or some other "rare" records) is highly appreciated.
    Not very good quality!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC0rxe03etY
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •