Facts, Not Fiction

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Did Coburn DNF?
    After 600, her name is showing 100---and last!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DrJay View Post
    Damn! Thought it was on NBC Sports. I don't have the Olympic Channel so no streaming at work today. Do folks here like the Olympic Channel, aside from T&F?
    IAAF does stream it free on youtube if you have a VPN or use the Opera browser which has a VPN built in it.

3. Collapse Details

Ibarguen wins the LJ-TJ double aith a 6.80m here.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    Naser 49.33 just a day after running both relays in Jakarta. Now that's a pretty incredible feat.
    I wasn't even sure she would win, what with the jet lag and all, but to uncork a 49.33 after the hectic schedule she's had? This girl is the real deal!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ATK View Post
    Ibarguen wins the LJ-TJ double aith a 6.80m here.
    Weak winning mark, but incredible accomplishment!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by aaronk View Post
    Did Coburn DNF?
    After 600, her name is showing 100---and last!
    Coburn is still running. The results for her seem to be messed up. She is about 6th place with 2 laps left.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by AFelixFan View Post
    I wasn't even sure she would win, what with the jet lag and all, but to uncork a 49.33 after the hectic schedule she's had? This girl is the real deal!
    She's an extremely special talent. If anyone still doesn't know it.....could be the modafinil.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DrJay View Post
    Damn! Thought it was on NBC Sports. I don't have the Olympic Channel so no streaming at work today. Do folks here like the Olympic Channel, aside from T&F?
    NBC Sports gold costs a lot, but it makes me very happy to be able to watch field events from beginning to end. Nothing like it. I have 3 or 4 windows open at the same time. (at work)

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by AFelixFan View Post
    You actually avoid jet lag by travelling shortly before a meet, but thinking of her schedule... It was around 30 hours between her 4x4 leg in Jakarta and tonight's race, and she spent around half of that time aboard planes (I believe there isn't even a direct flight from Jakarta to Brussels).
    Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BCBaroo View Post
    NBC Sports gold costs a lot, but it makes me very happy to be able to watch field events from beginning to end. Nothing like it. I have 3 or 4 windows open at the same time. (at work)
    It doesn't cost any more than a year of the Olympic Channel, probably less, and you get a lot more for your money.