Facts, Not Fiction

Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJay View Post
    When Uncle Phil finally passes, they can fire his ashes skyward from a cannon on top of Orthanc, a la Hunter Thompson (though Hunter's ceremony lacked a snazzy modern tower.)
    I suspect that's the plan....a dazzling display in yellow and green....

2. Collapse Details

Been done before, kind of, as you know, see 0:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFGFCt-oHC0

3. Collapse Details

A great film...one of my favorites...

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Conor Dary View Post
    I'll probably take something in 207 on the East side...
    Seems like a smart choice

5. Collapse Details

Great timing - I live in Eugene and will be in town every day between now and mid-September, except for June 5-10, when the "show up in person if you want seats" process takes place. Waiting to hear back from the UO folks as to how screwed I am . . .

6. Collapse Details

The clarification is in: this season ticket seat selection process is only for the reserved seating on the homestretch. If you want any other seats you can buy general admission season tickets today. The only downside, not much of one if you want GA seats, is that if you buy GA seats you are no longer eligible to go through the reserved seating selection process.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bad hammy View Post
    Great timing - I live in Eugene and will be in town every day between now and mid-September, except for June 5-10, when the "show up in person if you want seats" process takes place. Waiting to hear back from the UO folks as to how screwed I am . . .
    Those days include the dates of the NCAA Championships, which are in Austin. So if you want to go to Austin to cheer for the Ducks, you can't show up in person in Eugene

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    Those days include the dates of the NCAA Championships, which are in Austin. So if you want to go to Austin to cheer for the Ducks, you can't show up in person in Eugene
    Wow, that's not great timing at all.

No fun in Austin for me; I'll be in San Diego. On the bright side when my Sunday selection time passes by I'll be at Petco Park watching baseball with fellow message board member Daisy.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bad hammy View Post
    The clarification is in: this season ticket seat selection process is only for the reserved seating on the homestretch. If you want any other seats you can buy general admission season tickets today. The only downside, not much of one if you want GA seats, is that if you buy GA seats you are no longer eligible to go through the reserved seating selection process.
    That makes sense...I'll probably go to the Selection day....to see what is available...GA will always be there...

10. Collapse Details

Some confusion and further clarification: went to buy the GA seats and they assigned me section 217, row 1, seats 7 & 8, with no option to change. Two problems - I don't want to be in 217, and I don't want assigned seats.

Fifteen minutes on the phone with someone at UO who had to ask around to find that the ticket folks are, for some reason, keeping track of GA ticket sales by assigning seats to each ticket, although when you show up you can sit in any GA seat. A strange confusing way to handle it.