Facts, Not Fiction

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by _Jay View Post
    I realize it’s not exactly a “soft” record....but Nobody thinks the men’s 400m record has a chance to Fall after what we saw this weekend?? ��
    I’d guess both the men’s 200 and 400 records are at risk.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by _Jay View Post
    I realize it’s not exactly a “soft” record....but Nobody thinks the men’s 400m record has a chance to Fall after what we saw this weekend?? ��
    I’d guess both the men’s 200 and 400 records are at slight risk. 19.69 and 43.7 are very hard records.

3. Collapse Details

The 200 and 400 records are pretty tough, even based on what we just saw indoors. From Dix and Kerley to Coleman and Watts, respectively, are pretty huge gaps. No one has really approached thoes times.

4. Collapse Details

" My blog does a complete Records Prediction---out this month! 4 X Mile Relay (18:39.58--PLEASE, somebody try for this one!!)"
    Very good blog by the way.

1. How many colleges have four girls who can run solo 4:40 miles and faster now?
    2. How about 4x1500m?
    3. I guess no one care about 4x100 Shuttle Hurdle (KU can bring it down by a lot).

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by GHM View Post
    3. I guess no one care about 4x100 Shuttle Hurdle (KU can bring it down by a lot).
    Out of curiosity, when was the last time McLaughlin ran the short hurdles? Last time I'm seeing is 2014.

6. Collapse Details

I imagine Ewen is AaronK’s prediction for the hammer and SP ... and I would agree both are within her reach. Who is his pack for Javelin?

7. Collapse Details

If Sydney McLaughlin goes sub-53.00 in the 400H, in which meet will it occur, should it happen before the NCAA Champs? Can she crack Breuer's flat WJR of 49.42 before the NCAA season is over?

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CookyMonzta View Post
    If Sydney McLaughlin goes sub-53.00 in the 400H, in which meet will it occur, should it happen before the NCAA Champs? Can she crack Breuer's flat WJR of 49.42 before the NCAA season is over?
    Will Kentucky request electronic blocks at any outdoor meets before the NCAA Championships like USC did earlier this year?

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CookyMonzta View Post
    Can she crack Breuer's flat WJR of 49.42 before the NCAA season is over?
    No.

10. Collapse Details

Man, Ryun and Waldrop still hold the US collegiate mile record.