Facts, Not Fiction

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Or double secret probation!

2. Collapse Details

I have not gotten anything on the new issue as of March 3.

3. Collapse Details

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Run and Jump View Post
    I have not gotten anything on the new issue as of March 3.
    then you need to contact the business office

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by gh View Post
    then you need to contact the business office
    Thanks GH, I just sent them an e-mail.

I had also earlier before your response sent one to the subscription e-mail.

5. Collapse Details

Well, with the dust finally settling...

Any move TAFNews makes to keep things going is fine with me. I'm not surprised to see the end of the print edition, as other periodicals I regularly read have done much the same.

Keep the features and interviews and rankings going along with "eTN" and that's good enough for me - like everyone else these days I get my results from a mix of sources, and still enjoy TAFNews. I could wax nostalgic about being in HS and racing to the newsstand to grab a copy, checking the lists etc. on the way home, but I'd just be repeating others, most notably Nick Willis who was a bit better of a 1500m runner than myself lol. I won't get into my 800m background as I don't want to put myself out there, but maybe I even landed on the list in an issue or two. Or three. Or whatever, back in the day.

Looking forward to seeing how TAFNews evolves. And I'll renew my subscription when the time comes, no problem there.

On a side note, I'll admit that when I received the email message that noted the death of the print version, even though I had a subscription, I made it a point to eventually get to the newsstand and pick up several copies of the final paper issue. As in all four of the copies they had left. Just in case... ; )

Good luck to GH and the rest of the crew.

6. Collapse Details

The news is not good on this front. I got the February issue but no emails after 2/5/18 and no March issue. I emailed the TAFN office today and got three eTN emails but still no March issue of TAFN. And I checked my spam folder.

7. Collapse Details

Administrator
    March issue won't be mailed until near the end of March (as was the case with January and February).

See the "Next Month" section at the back of every edition for the (approximate) mailing date.

8. Collapse Details

Well whatever ATK got on 2-28-18 (see above), I did not get it unless it was the February issue weeks late.

9. Collapse Details

Former Resident Geek
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmiler2 View Post
    Well whatever ATK got on 2-28-18 (see above), I did not get it unless it was the February issue weeks late.
    If you are having subscription troubles drop a line to subs@trackandfieldnews.com with your details.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bhall View Post
    If you are having subscription troubles drop a line to subs@trackandfieldnews.com with your details.
    Believe me, I have.