Facts, Not Fiction

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Literally. A Schizotypal Personality Disorder makes people paranoid and not trusting authority. Most conspiracy theorists suffer from it.

From the above article:

All that would be necessary to disprove the FET would be to take a plane ride across Antartica . . . but of course, they would come up with a pseudo-explanation of why that appeared to happen.

Logic simply does not work with them.
    Put one of those boneheads on a plane in Cape Town, and make a pit stop in Antarctica to refuel. Then keep on going, and he'll find that there is no ice wall barrier anywhere, let alone deep space, to block that plane from going any further. The plane will land safely in the Falkland Islands. <:-P

Next they'll be telling us that the Earth is the center of the universe.

2. Collapse Details

The Earth cannot be flat. If it were, cats would have knocked everything off of it by now.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by KevinR View Post
    The Earth cannot be flat. If it were, cats would have knocked everything off of it by now.
    Aye! How many of the Apollo orbiter astronauts are still alive? Let one of those funny-farm candidates ask them, and they'll tell the sicko that the Earth is definitely not flat. If it were flat, then the Moon must be flat as well, and so is the Sun. What would that make the rings around Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune? <:-/

4. Collapse Details

Speaking of which, today is the 50th anniversary of the second fake moon landing.

5. Collapse Details

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyMonzta View Post
    Aye! How many of the Apollo orbiter astronauts are still alive? Let one of those funny-farm candidates ask them, and they'll tell the sicko that the Earth is definitely not flat. If it were flat, then the Moon must be flat as well, and so is the Sun. What would that make the rings around Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune? <:-/
    well, the rings are clearly flat!

6. Collapse Details

???? ???? in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJay View Post
    Speaking of which, today is the 50th anniversary of the second fake moon landing.
    Since it was all fake....why do the Moon again...Mars, Venus, Pluto even...lack of imagination....

7. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJay View Post
    just dont tell me the moon is also flat.

speaking of flat earthers.. I do recall the stereographic projection from my undergraduate complex analysis days...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereographic_projection

I dont want to give them too much credit but could these flat earthers be trying to do something fun?..

If they are then they are going to have to explain how they can get to the north or south pole in a finite amount of time. Let me guess, they have a rube-goldberg-like explanation for why time dilates as they get closer to the north pole.

I think we need to recall that just about any model can be made to work. It is the simplicity of one model relative to another that makes it a preferred model.

They are crazy only in that, like a person that lives a sheltered life playing video games and eating food that others prepared for them, they dont need models to be better in any real way.Of course we should not take them seriously, because they have no serious stake in anything except their bellies.
    Last edited by user4; 11-19-2019 at 11:48 PM.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by gh View Post
    well, the rings are clearly flat!
    But only the rings around Uranus. :-)

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by KevinR View Post
    Epic!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bobguild76 View Post
    Epic!
    I almost posted something similar, then remembered

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...23/410/4e3.jpg

I give extra credit for originality.