Facts, Not Fiction

Thread: Did she run it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
    I thought Carter's results were really positive at this time of year. She's easily the fastest 100mh compared to her main 400mh peers and just behind Spencer in term of 200m speed. She's never really travelled that well outside of the US in previous seasons. Is she training with Boogie Johnson now?
    I believe she is back under Floreal in Kentucky.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
    I thought Carter's results were really positive at this time of year. She's easily the fastest 100mh compared to her main 400mh peers and just behind Spencer in term of 200m speed.
    Not remotely close to the fastest, and probably not that close to second fastest. Try K and Q Harrison; come to think of it where is she in her training group even...

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 26mi235 View Post
    Not remotely close to the fastest, and probably not that close to second fastest. Try K and Q Harrison; come to think of it where is she in her training group even...
    I was basing this on 2016 400mh top 10, but you're right, Harrison and Harrison are much faster! QH was training over 400mh on Instagram so interesting if we see her race it more often this year. Has Harrison got a bye for London, so maybe at US Trials?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NotDutra5 View Post
    Read it again. Paul was tweeting to Georganne Moline who ran 51.93 in Tucson.
    Actually, it's nice to see Moline is progressing nicely after last season's injury.