Facts, Not Fiction

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by booond View Post
    Moral high ground? I did a spit take.
    This is so dumb. No, I can not do that. I can not in good conscious believe anything I see anymore on this planet.

This planet needs like a restart or something without the ability to make or produce steroids.

What a joke. I can not trust anything I see with my own two eyes anymore ever since the 1930's.

The testing in my mind is not 100 percent accurate. And in my mind not done at frequent enough intervals.

This is like a game of make believe where you just go around believing that someone actually did something naturally without knowing 100 percent sure if it really was who they are deep down within themselves.

Knowing 99.8 percent does not count in my mind.

I don't even know if they should be banned now. There are probably some people that never took steroids in russia.

Others shouldn't be allowed to ruin it for them.

2. Collapse Details

Administrator
    I believe these are the last of the Russian T&F athletes from the current round of retests to be named. They made it sound like not all of the medalists have been retested yet, but they definitely targeted the Russians the first time around, not sure any others would be named.

http://www.sport-express.ru/doping/news/1009734/

Dmitry Starodubtsev (4th pole vault), Vera Karmishina-Ganeeva (discus) and Kirill Ikonnikov (5th hammer)

3. Collapse Details

Can someone please summarize the full list of Russian athletes who have had positive A samples only and positive A and B samples. Thanks.

4. Collapse Details

Have any of Bolt's old samples been retested from the years of those fantastic times? If not, why not? I saw that they retested Nesta Carter's samples. Are they picking and choosing what samples they retest, or is everyone being retested?
    Last edited by J2thaD; 06-12-2016 at 09:17 PM.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by J2thaD View Post
    Have any of Bolt's old samples been retested from the years of those fantastic times? If not, why not? I saw that they retested Nesta Carter's samples. Are they picking and choosing what samples they retest, or is everyone being retested?
    To answer your question, they are resting everyone but Bolt's sample. lol.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by trackcamp View Post
    To answer your question, they are resting everyone but Bolt's sample. lol.
    I asked, because I read an article where one of the high up track and field officials said they wouldn't retest Bolt's frozen samples out of fear his positive would destroy the sport.

7. Collapse Details

I asked, because I read an article where one of the high up track and field officials said they wouldn't retest Bolt's frozen samples out of fear his positive would destroy the sport.
    Where is this article?

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DCSIGMA View Post
    Where is this article?
    Was on the front page a long while back.

9. Collapse Details

Based on your post on another thread, I think you could be trying to insinuate something else actually.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by eightsevensix View Post
    Based on your post on another thread, I think you could be trying to insinuate something else actually.
    What like a guy who should be in the height of his prime no longer running the times he ran prior to reaching his prime? The guy isn't yet 30. I was expecting a 9.4 100, and an 18.8 200, looking at the pace he set when he was younger.