Facts, Not Fiction

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Jenner to appear on SI wearing only gold medal and US flag

2. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    It is a scary day for this 6'3" man when I have to come to grips with the fact that a "gal" in high heels was 100x the athlete that I ever was. The psychological torment that we must undergo every day. I find it hard to believe that part of the energy that Jenner derives from this is not just knowing that he has more manly talents than anyone around and he still looks better in a dress than many women. That is domination.

At some point Jenner and the cultural elites are going to take their jack boot off of our crushed and shrunken egos... over and out, fading back to "bolivian"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tLrIkPK8kg

oh and that is the first time I have ever seen such a charming name for a web page.
    Last edited by user4; 05-07-2016 at 10:32 PM.

3. Collapse Details

I guess the gold medal will now be able to cover up whatever is left to cover up. I wonder if he/she will have the "double swing low" that afflicts all women of that age; or instead had taken on the Khardashian uplifting boosters

4. Collapse Details

Here's the latest news/gossip about Jenner. It's rather incredible (and sad). According to this source, Jenner has been "miserable" over the change, and is considering transitioning back to a man.

http://www.thewrap.com/caitlyn-jenne...ographer-says/

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    According to this source, Jenner has been "miserable" over the change, and is considering transitioning back to a man.
    Be careful what you wish for . . . at least s/he didn't snip off the parts s/he might have missed if s/he transitions back. Having lived so many years as a man, you'd have to think his/her brain is being inundated with cognitive dissonance. What am I? Transgenderism is fraught with many cognitive perils, which is why we need to be more compassionate with people who don't fully understand their gender.
    Plus, being 66 years old means that being an 'attractive' woman (obviously very important to him) with 'his' build, wear, and tear - just isn't very easy. S/he looks in the mirror and doesn't see what s/he was hoping to see.
    I was criticized here for using the s/he pronoun, but now it looks like that is exactly what's going on. S/he wants . . . to have her/his cake and eat it too. Maybe s/he should be the poster person for true 'transgenderism', being both simultaneously.

6. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    This is playing out exactly as most of us expected. It is a fabulous media fame success story!

Bruce, we salute you.

7. Collapse Details

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    Here's the latest news/gossip about Jenner. It's rather incredible (and sad). According to this source, Jenner has been "miserable" over the change, and is considering transitioning back to a man.

http://www.thewrap.com/caitlyn-jenne...ographer-says/
    Maybe it would have been better to call it "the latest gossip" and not bring the word "news" into it? I've never seen this site before but it has all the trappings of something you'd see in the supermarket checkout line.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by gh View Post
    Maybe it would have been better to call it "the latest gossip" and not bring the word "news" into it? I've never seen this site before but it has all the trappings of something you'd see in the supermarket checkout line.
    I hate the tabloids as much as the next intelligent person, but ya gotta admit, they were on point with their 'gossip' for a long time before s/he 'came out'.

9. Collapse Details

cbs.com is reporting same. The attention whore apparently has her media plants working OT this week.

10. Collapse Details

I admit my fascination with all this - from a psychological POV.

Some Fox News items:

several sources indicated Jenner is unhappy. One source confirmed that Caitlyn has made whispers of ‘sex change regret,’
    Jenner, 66, is allegedly interested in transitioning back for relationship reasons.
    “She’s still into women and wants to meet the right one,” Halperin stated.
    The Vanity Fair profile detailed: “During the first full day of recuperation… She was undergoing . . . a panic attack/ The panic attack lasted about 15 seconds, but a single thought continued to course through her mind: ‘What did I just do? What did I just do to myself?’”
    Seems pretty predictable to me. It's now starting to look like Jenner has a really hard time in the 'pursuit of happiness.' No matter what he has, it isn't good enough.
    . . . Except attention, of course, which, as noted above, may be what he wants most of all.

P.S. I'll stick with the male pronoun from now on; it's just the most obvious one to use, all things considered.