Facts, Not Fiction

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Secret deadly household products exposed by Dr Edward Group.
    This is one of the best overall videos I found explaining multiple different things that the average person has in their home that could be contributing to disease and cancer...

Dr Edward Group went to Harvard so i suggest you take this video serious..

And no i'm not being sarcastic..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeGs...VnG9DdxeK3Rnqg

2. Collapse Details

First of all, a lot of that is hyperbolic sensationalism, but . . .

He makes an excellent point that much of what we use that comes in metal containers (drinks, canned goods), plastic containers (water, milk, cups), or has fragrance artificially added (shampoo, conditioner, lotions, baby oil) has carcinogens and other substances that can harm our bodies over the long haul.

It should certainly give young parents pause, but, then again, almost all of the Baby Boomers have been exposed to these things all our lives and mortality rates show that we are dying at older and older ages - which, of course, can be explained by better medical care today.

3. Collapse Details

A perfect video for the paranoid.

4. Collapse Details

Oh My!! a Harvard man...and alumni of what institutions of higher learning can we dismiss as untrustworthy?
    Last edited by lonewolf; 02-25-2016 at 05:29 PM.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    Oh My!! a Harvard man...and alumni of what institutions of higher learning can we dismiss as untrustworthy?
    Anything with "State" in the name ;-}

I have heard from reliable sources that you can always tell a Harvard man. You just can't tell him much.

Bock, bock bock, bock, boooooock...

6. Collapse Details

The other famous Harvard story concerns the young boy from North Carolina who starts at Harvard as a freshman. On the first day, he can't find the library but sees an older guy in a tweed suit, with a pipe, who he assumes is a professor, so goes up, and asks him, in a deep southern accent, "Sir, can you tell me where the library's at?" To which the professor replies, "My good boy, here at Harvard College, we do not end our sentences with prepositions." And the southern kid recounters, "OK, sir, can you tell me where the library's at, asshole?"

7. Collapse Details

Another similar story about how to tell a Harvard man that I recently heard and liked, as "How do you tell if somebody is a vegetarian?" The answer is that you don't have to, they'll tell you within minutes of meeting you.

8. Collapse Details

If you stop drinking water and breathing the air you'll reduce your cancer risk by 90% or better. Good luck!

9. Collapse Details

It's truly amazing how our life expectancy has deteriorated from the periods before all these chemicals and household products came into being. I mean, what, in the 1800's people were all living well into their 100's?

10. Collapse Details

Administrator
    I'm just shocked that anybody suffers from diabetes anymore. In just the last 24 hours I've received these 6 e-mails:

Kiwi Found To Prevent Diabetes
    Watermelon Found To Prevent Diabetes
    Strawberries Found To Prevent Diabetes
    Avocado Found To Prevent Diabetes
    Pancreas Jumpstart Trick Ends Diabetes in 11 Days
    Doctors are speechless - Reverse Type 2 Diabetes in 3 weeks or Less

Oh, and while I don't need it some of you may find this one handy:

Cure your erectile dysfunction with a sandwich?