Facts, Not Fiction

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    Quote Originally Posted by 1runner1 View Post
    except track400meters is right...time to stop with tip toeing around what the world knows but are afraid to speak out
    Why should this poster and this athlete be treated differently than all the others that came before ?

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by KDFINE View Post
    GH.
    Please suspend me from the board if I'm ever again so stupid as to respond to anything that Track400meters posts.
    Why is that? Because you're in denial that I actually may be right? Part of the problem sometimes is just admitting to the truth..

I know you might have thought that it was an unbelievable time that she ran in 2004.. And you know what?

You're actually right.. I can admit to myself right here and right now.. That I myself was even amazed by this..

I just couldn't believe that she ran that fast..

But you know what?

Since then... I said to myself.. I'm in denial... I don't want to believe the truth.. I am going to back up everything that I think about Hania..

And i'm not going to give her respect.. And that's what I did.. I took it all back.. I'm allowed to change my mind..

And I now think in my own personal opinion that this is what happened.. If hania herself wants to come on here and challenge what i have to say.. then great.. I will invite her to do so..

And if she wants to meet me in person one on one and tell me what went on then great... I will be glad to talk to her..

I want answers... What I have mentioned is in theory what I believe happened... Are my thoughts 100 percent accurate? Prob not..

I could be totally wrong.. She might have ran that naturally... But the evidence that i have gathered so far is leading me to believe that it was not natural.. And that's my right to say that..

Part of this worlds problem is that we will never know who was using steriods unless they come forward and admit to it..

I want to do my best to try to encourage every athlete in this world to not only be truthful to themselves but to stop deceiving, deluding, and fooling the rest of the world...

If they are deceiving themselves it's going to eat away at them until they come forward with the truth...

But yet again that's if they know they did something wrong..

As I said before there is language barrier and not every athlete in this world thinks that steroids are bad... Sometimes athletes think that they are just like protein powder or vitamins..

So technically there is no coming forward with them because they never knew they did anything wrong to begin with.. Do you see how that can play a part?

Take russia for example.. I bet that some of the steroid users there think that steroids are natural.. This goes for bodybuilders and powerlifters all across the world..

Hey if everyone wants to believe that they can lift that much weight naturally then let them...

This sucks for me though because ever since the 1930's I have now made the decision to not trust anyone in regards if they are natural or not.. because i don't have 100 percent proof of anything...

It works both ways.. I don't have 100 percent proof that someone uses steroids.. And I don't have 100 percent proof that someone doesn't... 98 percent doesn't count... Only 100 percent counts..

Thus the only person I can trust now is myself..

3. Collapse Details

Administrator
    Time to put the brakes on, friend. You're making people blind by multiple interminable posts all saying the same thing.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by track400meters View Post
    These are my personal opinions that I have every right in the world to be entitled to ..
    ..You are entitled to have your opinion but from my understanding of the forum rules, you are not entitled to spew them interminably when you preach opinions, rumors and allegations as fact.

Your initial post was mildly amusing but we got over it.
    Last edited by lonewolf; 02-15-2016 at 05:32 PM.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by track400meters View Post
    Summary:
    hania best natural self can only do 57 to 58.

hania's best steroid version of her self can do 52.

Thus this is the normal margin of improvement for a steroid user..
    So a clean 53 athlete would improve to 48 if she started taking drugs? Impressive!
    Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

6. Collapse Details

Administrator
    See new story on front page: Greek court has ruled she didn't commit "criminal doping" so no jail sentence.

Story doesn't address how IAAF/WADA might feel about all this.

7. Collapse Details

from an IP that never sent jazz that PM, never !
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    ..You are entitled to have your opinion but from my understanding of the forum rules, you are not entitled to spew them interminably when you preach opinions, rumors and allegations as fact.

Your initial post was mildly amusing but we got over it.
    Lonewolf, I dont know if this was the line that you are referring to,

"I'm a really good reader when it comes to muscle tone and the aura that it gives off"

But I think it deserves more than "mildly".