Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. Collapse Details
    Let's Run promises BIG Story tonight!
    #1
    Let's Run just tweeted (and has on their MB) that a "Big Story" will be broken tonight, probably around 10 or 11 p.m. (Pacific Time).
    They gave no hint as to what it might be.

    Most of the MB speculation has to do with various potential doping offenses.
    But one person (the very first to comment!) speculated that Mary Cain would leave NOP!.

    The reason it's coming out so late is because the editors are on a plane right now, and don't have internet access, so they have to wait for the article to be proofread before they'll post it.

    So what do YOU think it might be??
    (Don't name names, of course, if you think it's about doping!)
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    Re: Let's Run promises BIG Story tonight!
    #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Another perfect day in So Cal
    Posts
    499
    Everyone has internet access on a plane now, if they want it.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    Re: Let's Run promises BIG Story tonight!
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pickle47
    Everyone has internet access on a plane now, if they want it.
    Depends on the carrier, I think. Some of them have a far greater percentage of planes with wifi than others.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    Re: Let's Run promises BIG Story tonight!
    #4
    They've moved up the time a bit----now in an hour or so!

    Their MB nutcases are really going WILD!!

    I won't even repeat most of what they're saying!
    It's too outrageous!!

    This better be damn good!!
    (LR says "You won't be disappointed!")
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    Re: Let's Run promises BIG Story tonight!
    #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rohe o Te Whanau a Apanui
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronk
    Let's Run just tweeted (and has on their MB) that a "Big Story" will be broken tonight, probably around 10 or 11 p.m. (Pacific Time).
    They gave no hint as to what it might be.

    Most of the MB speculation has to do with various potential doping offenses.
    But one person (the very first to comment!) speculated that Mary Cain would leave NOP!.

    So what do YOU think it might be??
    (Don't name names, of course, if you think it's about doping!)
    I love it when Aaronk is always able to find some way to make any story, on any subject, to include Mary Cain.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    Re: Let's Run promises BIG Story tonight!
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuariki
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronk
    Let's Run just tweeted (and has on their MB) that a "Big Story" will be broken tonight, probably around 10 or 11 p.m. (Pacific Time).
    They gave no hint as to what it might be.

    Most of the MB speculation has to do with various potential doping offenses.
    But one person (the very first to comment!) speculated that Mary Cain would leave NOP!.

    So what do YOU think it might be??
    (Don't name names, of course, if you think it's about doping!)
    I love it when Aaronk is always able to find some way to make any story, on any subject, to include Mary Cain.
    Actually, the speculation on her is pretty mundane!!
    You should read the comments on this!!
    They're all over the map!!

    Most have to do with drugs, athletes changing groups/coaches, changing events, retiring.

    But let's face it, Tuariki, that women's 1500 is being talked about MOSTLY because of the so called race between Cain and Alexa Efraimson!!

    Anyway, still waiting for Let's Run to produce their "You won't be disappointed!" breaking news!!
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    Re: Let's Run promises BIG Story tonight!
    #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Venice, FL
    Posts
    500
    To live up to the hype and speculation, it would have to be SFH-esque.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
    Re: Let's Run promises BIG Story tonight!
    #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rohe o Te Whanau a Apanui
    Posts
    6,518
    Aaronk. It would be great to see them both go under 4:00
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
    Re: Let's Run promises BIG Story tonight!
    #9
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
    Re: Let's Run promises BIG Story tonight!
    #10
    Yawnnnnnnnnnnn!!

    Not sure, but it seems the "BIG Story" LR promised us HOURS ago is that Mo Trafeh is retiring because of something to do with EPO.......which seems to be a MONTHS OLD story!!

    So yeah, this is a YAWNER!!
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •