Facts, Not Fiction

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    who would win this race?
    Chris Brown vs Justin BIeber 100 meters?

keep the game going answer the question, say why, then ask your own random comparison, repeat.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: who would win this race?
    I think this is a no-brainer. Even though Chris Brown is much older and is a quartermiler, I'm pretty sure he should be capable to run at least 10.35. JB just might get away with running about 11.8. So Chris Brown, in land slide. :wink:

Who would win a race between ummmm.....naaaa...fuggeddaboutit!!!

3. Collapse Details
    Chris Brown has a 21.05 PR in the 200. If its the other Chris Brown, I go with Bieber.

Who would win over 100m in a race held this summer: Christophe Lemaitre or Richard Kilty?

4. Collapse Details
    Who would win a decathlon beteeen George Washington and Abe Lincoln?

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by athleticshushmail
    Chris Brown has a 21.05 PR in the 200. If its the other Chris Brown, I go with Bieber.

Who would win over 100m in a race held this summer: Christophe Lemaitre or Richard Kilty?
    No way a drug addicted like Bieber can run the 100 in less than 12 seconds. He is well built but I heard from something that he used steroids for horses (!!) in order to become a muscled guy without wasting too much time in the gym.

This is a tough question. Lemaitre's start has becoming worse and worse but he ran a strong 200m indoor and I guess he would still have the edge at 100m. If they were 80m... I'd go with Kilty.

6. Collapse Details
    I have no idea who can run faster, but if the race is at a sanctioned meet my guess is that the official winner will be whichever one can avoid testing positive in the in-competition testing. (Assuming the JADCO sample collection crew from last summer isn't also doing the Bieber-Brown in-comp testing..) Since Brown has had anger management issues in the past and allegedly put a rock through his mom's car window, he might also be DQ'd for attacking Bieber immediately after the finish if Bieber beats him. :wink:

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues
    he might also be DQ'd for attacking Bieber immediately
    Not that there's anything wrong with that...

8. Collapse Details
    Who wins this 4x1?

lane

1.The Drifters
    2.The Coasters
    3.The Fleetwoods
    4.The Olympics
    5.The Temptations
    6.Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs
    7.The Monotones
    8.The Chantels

9. Collapse Details
    I not only do not have any idea of the athletic potential of these people, I don't even know who these people are. :?

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke
    Quote Originally Posted by athleticshushmail

No way a drug addicted like Bieber can run the 100 in less than 12 seconds. He is well built but I read somewhere that he used steroids for horses (!!) in order to become a muscled guy without wasting too much time in the gym.

This is a tough question. Lemaitre's start has becoming worse and worse but he ran a strong 200m indoor and I guess he would still have the edge at 100m. If they were 80m... I'd go with Kilty.