Facts, Not Fiction

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Prediction times for men 100 & 200 @ Brussels
    Quote Originally Posted by ZELLGADISS
    chuku69 good prediction, but you should not talk about wind, he had very good wind, Bolt in his records he had always negative wind, you should talk about horrible reaction Blake 0.269, in normal reaction he is very near world record or perhaps new world record by few... WOW :shock:
    Finally has someone other than Gay who can and will push Bolt to either 19 low or 18.9 in London. Sweet, i am loving it. No more vacation for Bolt. Now I am really mad Blake didn't have the chance to run the 200m in Daegu. He would have won the double because he was in better shape than Bolt!!! That's y he false started because he knew he had to get out b4 Blake. But next yr. he will not be clowning around, therefore both 100m and 200m will be blasted into oblivion, into outerspace next yr for Bolt because he will be pushed by Blake and maybe Tyson also (i.e. if all men are healthy and in supreme form {which might be hard to happen, but i hope so}.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ZELLGADISS
    chuku69 good prediction, but you should not talk about wind, he had very good wind, Bolt in his records he had always negative wind, you should talk about horrible reaction Blake 0.269, in normal reaction he is very near world record or perhaps new world record by few... WOW :shock:
    Finally has someone other than Gay who can and will push Bolt to either 19 low or 18.9 in London. Sweet, i am loving it. No more vacation for Bolt. Now I am really mad Blake didn't have the chance to run the 200m in Daegu. He would have won the double because he was in better shape than Bolt!!! That's y he false started because he knew he had to get out b4 Blake. But next yr. he will not be clowning around, therefore both 100m and 200m will be blasted into oblivion, into outerspace next yr for Bolt because he will be pushed by Blake and maybe Tyson also (i.e. if all men are healthy and in supreme form {which might be hard to happen, but i hope so}.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by nicest person ever
    Zelggaddiss and ATK, next time when I say someone is gonna run super fast, BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!
    Sorry, You said SAF would be world champion and run sub 22 or something like that.

I think this was a good way for Blake to really put himself out there as a true top sprinter. The Bolt False start thing has been getting thinner and thinner with every Blake accomplishment.

Also of note Nickle Asmeade has finally gone sub 20 again.

Hopefully we can maybe see a dream 200m final next year in London.

Bolt
    Blake
    Gay
    Dix
    Spearmon
    Lemaitre
    xx
    xx

4. Collapse Details
    nicest person ever, i knew that Blake have very good last 100m, in his 19.78 i estimated 9.3-9.4 easily but i had doubts about if he was tired and that he did not run 200m really this year, his potencial is great of course.
    Im very amazed by his 19.26 with bad reaction time, i never imagined being very very optimistic sub 19.5 today :shock: :shock:

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ATK
    Sorry, You said SAF would be world champion and run sub 22 or something like that.
    Huh?????

Dude wtf on earth are you talking about.

I literally have never said anything even remotely of the sort. In fact, I don't even disucss the womens events on here. You're literally just completely confusing me with a different poster.

Anyways, just thought it was awesome that all my reasonings that I layed out super blatantly last night turned out to be correct, and Marlow was still so grouchy with me from earlier apparently that he like TOTALLY ignored my prediction, and only praised chuku, even though I not only predicted the same shit, but I was the one who put all the detailed reasoning for WHY I was saying what I said, as far as why he was going to run so fast in the 200 today. Oh wells.

Anyways, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, can't wait to see Blake go sub-19 (and he obviously will btw, considering that he STILL didn't run anywhere near a great curve yet (albeit a MUCH much better one than in his 19.78 (which was my main reasoning for predicting that he would run so fast today, if he had improved his curve even just a little, given how massively his ultra-terrible curve had held him back in his 19.78 run last year)). Not to even mention he can gain a whole tenth of a second of free time by just reacting faster, etc. So, he really only needs to improve by not even 2 tenths of a second to break the barrier, which I feel he will be able to do, barring major injuries etc.

6. Collapse Details
    Marlow was still so grouchy with me from earlier apparently that he like TOTALLY ignored my prediction, and only praised chuku, even though I not only predicted the same shit, but I was the one who put all the detailed reasoning for WHY I was saying what I said, as far as why he was going to run so fast in the 200 today. Oh wells.
    Wow, you need to seriously get over yourself! :shock:
    I praised chuku because I had responded to an earlier post of HIS. I have no ill-will towards you, but my spidey-sense is tingling now like I should!
    I do, however, have to admire your own self-deprecation in choosing your ironic moniker.

7. Collapse Details
    In pro cycling nowadays every (odd) outstanding performance is scrutinized to the bone, be it for the right reason or not, but in track & field it seems to be a big happy family. 8-)

8. Collapse Details
    Hey, don't crash the party! Many of us are HOPING TO GOD everything checks out here, ok?

9. Collapse Details
    I think Dix Could have gone 19.50 if he didn't begin to ease off in the last 5 or so meters.
    But even before he finished, his facial expression was disappointment.
    I love Dix, but damn, it kind of is harsh to just immediately walk out of the stadium just because you got beat.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlow
    Marlow was still so grouchy with me from earlier apparently that he like TOTALLY ignored my prediction, and only praised chuku, even though I not only predicted the same shit, but I was the one who put all the detailed reasoning for WHY I was saying what I said, as far as why he was going to run so fast in the 200 today. Oh wells.
    Wow, you need to seriously get over yourself! :shock:
    I praised chuku because I had responded to an earlier post of HIS. I have no ill-will towards you, but my spidey-sense is tingling now like I should!
    I do, however, have to admire your own self-deprecation in choosing your ironic moniker.
    My bad.

I honestly thought that you were intentionally going back to page 1 and looking and seeing like "Hmmmm... let's see here... chuku and nicest person ever both predict the same thing, except nicest person ever even goes a step further and explains detailed logical bulletpoints for exactly WHY he is predicting Blake to go so fast tomorrow... making his prediction all the more awesome after the fact... but.... fuck that guy, me and him argued about something like a week ago or something... I'll just blatantly ignore the crap out of that guy and praise the other guy like crazy just to make it extra blatant I'm cold shouldering this a hole so maybe he'll take a hint etc etc"

I see now though that it was not like that, and rather you just happened to be in response with that guy earlier and thus have that guy on your mind, while probly having missed my posts, as they came a bit later on in the night (and were admittedly rather heavy and thick with super thorough reasonings and thought processes that can be overwhelming for some people to even bother with at times, lol).

Anyways, I was just all thrilled when I woke up this morning and logged on to check what his 200m time was, see the giant nuclear fuckin explosion of a time, start jumping up and down all around my living room, my mom worriedly runs down the hallway asking if everything is ok/what on earth I'm screaming about, and when I tell her she rolls her eyes as if to say "Sigh.... not this track and field shit again... lol..." and walks away shaking her head as I jump for joy around the room.

Then I excitedly log onto here to go see if everyone is all like bowing down to how sick my reasonings and rationale was behind why I was predicting Blake to run so fast, and NOTHING!!! A bunch of guys all praising the other guy for the exact same thing but just totally (seemingly purposely) ignoring mine, despite mine being even more detailed and hardcore than that one was.

So I was like ughhhhhhhhhh no fair, what does a guy have to do around here to get laid!!! (figuratively speaking hahahaha)

And I was all like punching my teddy bear and pouting like "NO fair... ::unhappy face::" and my mom was like "Awwwww... what's wrong... does my little NPE need some a cup of hot cocoa and some marshmallows on top? There there... everything is going to be ok...." and I was like "Sniff sniff/snivvelsniff sniff, trying to hold back the tears etc" and she was like "Awwwww... there there... it's not so bad, I'm sure SOME people must have probably noticed all the great effort and logic and reasoning you put into your wonderful posts in that thread last night." And I was like "NO... NONE of them did. They all HATE me. Nobody wants to be friends with me over there. Waaaaaaaaaahhahahaha ::slight bit of incoherent sobbing/crying/whining at this point for 30-45 seconds::" "I wanna go to a different school!!!! I HATE t&fn, all the kids there are mean and bullies, and they don't appreciate any of my wonderful gifts of logic and reasoning ever. NO FAIR... sniffle snifsniff ::mom wipes some tears/boogers from my eyes/nose with a kleenex at this point::

But then she gave me my hot cocoa with marshmallows and I settled down a bit and realized that everything would be ok.

Hahahahahahaha :twisted: :lol: ops: