Facts, Not Fiction

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    the TWO basic questions - the horrible TRUTH about ** YOU **
    The first question
    Still the majority refuse to admit how mass media works, i.e that it is nothing but a brainwash tool, propagating the agendas of the serial liars who control it.
    This brainwash is the main reason why in the meantime nearly everyone lost the the sense of justice.
    It is thus no miracle that nobody poses himself the first question: why doesn't the media give the possibility to the accused to express themselves?

The second question
    But in the meantime the large majority understood that the present and previous government parties (SPD, CDU, FDP, the Green) are serial liars.
    The reason why everyone swallows the Doping conspiracy begins by the fact that nevertheless nobody poses the second question: why do those who so far told nothing but lies suddenly mutate into the champions of truth? (1)

Remarks
    (1) Example Rudof Scharping, director that German Cycling Federation.
    Exactly, the same one that officially assumed the responsibility for the script around the "massacre" of Racak in Kosovo, the lie used to start World War III, in February/March 1999..
    A lie which afterwards was even revealed by the conspirators at prime time on their state television. To terrorize the people who swallowed that lie before.
    Google knows it - see result #1 of “It began with a lie” (3) (Es begann mit einer Lüge):
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2 ... C3%BCge%22

(2) Doping conspiracy
    http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... php?t=8776 explained 2004

(3) “it began with a lie” - result #1 today, is the correct:
    http://www.wdr.de/online/news/kosovoluege/
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0221762301

(4) This article was posted July 2007 to the forum of “Der Spiegel”, the major "serious" magazine in Germany, on the discussion about the German TV ceasing to cover the Tour de France, after a series of cyclists saw their career terminated after being falsely accused of doping.
    I found no other post, in the 10 pages of that discussion (out of 50) I browsed, about over the innocence of the accused.
    This as the agenda to complete the total blackout of athletics from German TV entered also the last stage.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: the TWO basic questions - the horrible TRUTH about ** YO
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMarriott
    The first question
    Still the majority refuse to admit how mass media works, i.e that it is nothing but a brainwash tool, propagating the agendas of the serial liars who control it.
    This brainwash is the main reason why in the meantime nearly everyone lost the the sense of justice.
    It is thus no miracle that nobody poses himself the first question: why doesn't the media give the possibility to the accused to express themselves?

The second question
    But in the meantime the large majority understood that the present and previous government parties (SPD, CDU, FDP, the Green) are serial liars.
    The reason why everyone swallows the Doping conspiracy begins by the fact that nevertheless nobody poses the second question: why do those who so far told nothing but lies suddenly mutate into the champions of truth? (1)

Remarks
    (1) Example Rudof Scharping, director that German Cycling Federation.
    Exactly, the same one that officially assumed the responsibility for the script around the "massacre" of Racak in Kosovo, the lie used to start World War III, in February/March 1999..
    A lie which afterwards was even revealed by the conspirators at prime time on their state television. To terrorize the people who swallowed that lie before.
    Google knows it - see result #1 of “It began with a lie” (3) (Es begann mit einer Lüge):
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2 ... C3%BCge%22

(2) Doping conspiracy
    http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... php?t=8776 explained 2004

(3) “it began with a lie” - result #1 today, is the correct:
    http://www.wdr.de/online/news/kosovoluege/
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0221762301

(4) This article was posted July 2007 to the forum of “Der Spiegel”, the major "serious" magazine in Germany, on the discussion about the German TV ceasing to cover the Tour de France, after a series of cyclists saw their career terminated after being falsely accused of doping.
    I found no other post, in the 10 pages of that discussion (out of 50) I browsed, about over the innocence of the accused.
    This as the agenda to complete the total blackout of athletics from German TV entered also the last stage.
    off your meds again Matt ?? :? :?
    i deserve extra credit

3. Collapse Details

Wow, who peed in his cereal bowl? :shock:

4. Collapse Details

Dear Matt,

I love you man. Seriously, you're awesome, dude. And, I appreciate not only your continuing Quest for the Truth, but your sharing this quest with us, the Ignorati. But . . . your perception of Reality is not shared with many others, NOT because we have been brainwashed, but because we, like you, are Independent Thinkers. Your only sin is that of Pride. You think you see things that no one else can. Well, in that regard, you're right. But it's just not there, my man. Oh, SOME of it is there, all right. The Media is indeed a Propaganda Machine. But mostly just to sell us stuff we don't really need or want. They are not trying to commit Massive Conspiracies for the New World Order, etc., just trying to make a buck.

Keep on truckin', bro, but remember that every now and then it might be YOU who is being deceived. But don't give up the Good Fight. It is in our constant pursuit of the truth that we make our purpose and our worth.

Yours in sincerity,

tafnut

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tafnut
    ... Your only sin is that of Pride. You think you see things that no one else can.
    I hate to admit it, because I am one prideful bastard but tafnut, you are a freaking genius!

To Matt: It is actually quite hard to even follow what you are writing.. try to reduce to simpler statements about things that are of interest to the readers here.
    ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

6. Collapse Details

Heaven-In front of stereo listenin to re-mastered Beatles
    Matt, assuming everything you write is true, what do we do about?
    phsstt!

7. Collapse Details

The answers to all of your questions is here:

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by malmo

Is she making fun of Bill there AGAIN??!!

9. Collapse Details

Matt,
    I have a question for you. Huh?

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by malmo

Hey Malmo where'd ya get the Hilfoil pic, did u see it around here earlier? Glad to see you approved of my contributions to the location of significant artistic gems. That's how we laugh the day away in the merry old land of Oz.
    Take good care of yourself.