Facts, Not Fiction

Thread: World Youths

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mojo
    I wouldn't get your knickers in a knot over performances, or lack therof at the World Youths by US athletes.

Yes a few of these athletes will make it as seniors (I am betting on Nesterenko) but most are simply kids who have matured early .

More than likely the next American stars are enjoying their summer holidays right now.
    At least we have a party to poop on, canuckian Scrooge. Make hay while the sun shines, I say . . .

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bad hammy
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo
    I wouldn't get your knickers in a knot over performances, or lack therof at the World Youths by US athletes.

Yes a few of these athletes will make it as seniors (I am betting on Nesterenko) but most are simply kids who have matured early .

More than likely the next American stars are enjoying their summer holidays right now.
    At least we have a party to poop on, canuckian Scrooge. Make hay while the sun shines, I say . . .
    Takes one to know one. :P

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bad hammy
    Quote Originally Posted by richxx87
    the most impressive performance coming from American William Wynne who ran a phenomenal 49.01 in the Boys 400m Hurdles an improvement on the previous best by a huge 85 seconds.
    Damn, that's a HUGE improvement. How did he even make the team with a 2:14 400h??? :lol:
    The 2:14 was with the higher hurdles.